Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 2nd January onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Happy New Year everyone! party

Hope you all had a wonderful December and are now prepped to smash another year.

On Priority we’re celebrating the New Year with all the things you need to kick into 2019. Whether it’s a state-of-the-art soup maker, 45% off Protein World products or even some expert training from the folks at Nutri Heroes, Priority is here to help you on your way to a healthier year.

If a relaxing start to the year sounds more appealing to you then don’t worry. We’ve got a better than half-price offer with Laithwaite’s Wine and a Prize Draw to Utah for two for you to get stuck into instead!

We also now see the return of the likes of PizzaExpress and Zizzi who now retain their place in-app. And a welcome return as well for the Caffé Nero free drink offer which will be returning next week on the 8th January. Perfect to fight off that Winter chill.

Which offers are you going for this week? slight_smile

Priority Update - 020119

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeyyy Nero’s returns conveniently on the kids first day back at school! 😁💃🏻
Message 2 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@mahj wrote:
Yeyyy Nero’s returns conveniently on the kids first day back at school! 😁💃🏻

Glad to hear you like it! Is the Nero offer usually your favourite @mahj? slight_smile

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

it's certainly my grandsons @Marjo.

I gave him those Caffe Nero tokens you handed out. He was able to use those, even when the promotion stopped for the festive period....yum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

it's certainly my grandsons @Marjo.

I gave him those Caffe Nero tokens you handed out. He was able to use those, even when the promotion stopped for the festive period....yum

That was good timing then! Glad to hear he's making use of those vouchers. Do you know which drink he normally goes for? grin

Message 5 of 6

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@Marjo - definitely 😁

Don’t forget guys;

“Customers will receive a maximum of one loyalty stamp per redemption via the Caffè Nero App”

😎💃🏻
Message 6 of 6