Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 28th Jan Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Good morning guys,

how are you doing? It is that time of the week again and I present you my favourite offers on O2 Priority. This weeks offers are right up my street. A drink in hand watching something on my tablet? THE LIFE!

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Make your night in an out-and-out success

Wouldn’t it be great if staying at home was as enjoyable as going out? Well, get ready for a very tasty night in. We’re bringing you 44% off a HonestBrew craft beer case and tasting scorecards, so you can host a beer tasting for your household. For just £24 (RRP £45.88) you’ll get 12 Craft Beers plus a glass, a scorecard and tips on how to make sure everything goes smoothly. Or if you’d prefer non-alcoholic beers, you’ll pay just £20 (RRP £35.88). You'll also receive £5 free HonestBrew Membership beer credit. So, have fun while staying in and judge for yourself which beers make the grade.

Ends Sun 7 Feb | Read more

60099122d601800030087d0b-1125x750.jpeg

A day away to look forward to

When life gets intense, it’s important to make some me-time to relax and unwind. That’s why we wanted to give you something to look forward to. We’re bringing you the chance to win one of three UK wellbeing day retreats for two at the beautiful Chart Farm barn studio in Sevenoaks, Kent (RRP £198). You and your partner will enjoy a full day of relaxation from Wellbetter with two yoga sessions, a gong sound bath, a guided meditation and forest walk, all led by wellbeing expert, Yogi Tribe. You’ll also receive a nourishing healthy lunch from Birches and a Premium Wellbetter goody bag to take away. Enter now and get ready to reconnect with your happy place.

Ends Mon 8 Feb | Read more

600858d8d601800030083f05-1125x750.jpeg

Connect like a king with the Lenovo E10 multimedia tablet

It’s your chance to win the vibrant HD Lenovo E10 in our Priority Prize Draw, so you can connect online with friends and family and binge on your favourite shows on Netflix, Prime, YouTube and more. Front facing speakers give crystal clear multi-directional sound with Dolby Atmos™ audio, and IPS screen technology means photos and video look great from any angle, so everyone can enjoy the experience in high-quality sound and vision. Enter the Priority Prize Draw now for your chance to win one of the best ways to connect with friends online and to experience the immersive sound and pictures of this powerful HD tablet. Family friendly with multiple individual media accounts on the 2G model so everyone can share, the Lenovo E10 gives you big screen viewing in a smart connected package.

Ends Thu 4 Feb | Read more

60018c9bd60180003006e564-1125x750.jpeg

Discover a whole new world of wine in 2021

Fancy taking your tastebuds on a journey of discovery this year? Well, we're here to take them on a tour of the globe. Three lucky winners will receive a mixed case of bestselling wine every 12 weeks throughout 2021. Each case (12 bottles, usually £100 or more) will be delivered direct to your door, starting in February. Your first case will include 12 delicious bottles of wine – including a dark, fruity Cabalié Cuvée Vieilles Vignes 2019 and a crisp, refreshing Campanula Pinot Grigio 2019. The remaining three cases delivered in May, August and November will be put together by the experts at Laithwaite’s Wine to both surprise and delight you. Enter now and discover a whole new world of wine throughout the year.

Ends Mon 8 Feb | Read more

60094bb3cff47e0030f1224f-1125x750.jpeg

______

What do you guys think of this weeks offers? @MI5  a years worth of wine? Let me know if I missed anything.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Entering now slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9992 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
Wish there was some offers other than Beer and wine, some of us aren't allowed alcohol 😞
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Some of us are allowed but don't partake either!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I will keep an eye out for you @madasaf1sh 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6