Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 25th May 2020 onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, happy Friday! sunflower

I hope you're all keeping safe! We're approaching the end of this sunny week so as usual, I've taken a look at the Priority offers to see which ones look cool to highlight in our weekly update. slight_smile Let me know what you think of these and if anything sounds tempting to you this time around! I quite like the idea of those recipe boxes myself.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website

In addition to the below, don't forget the Uber Eats Friday offer is still going on, so in case you missed out on the code to get £10 off your dinner last Friday, new codes will be added at 5pm today! thumbsup Let us know here what dinner you feel like. smile

25% off your first four Mindful Chef recipe boxes

We’ve partnered with Mindful Chef to serve you up 25% off your first four recipe box orders. If that’s not appetising enough, we’re even throwing in a free pack of smoothies worth £12.

Offer ends: Monday 8 June | Find out more 

Mindfu Chef Priority offer

Ginger, Turmeric and Raw Honey Elixir

If you haven't spotted this healthy recipe offer yet in the past few weeks, it's ending next week so check it out quick if interested! slight_smile It lets you access the '60 Second Chef Online Cookery School' for a free 7 days trial for culinary masterclasses and top tips. This week's new recipe video that you can watch also is for a ginger, turmeric and raw honey elixir.

Offer ends: Thu 4 June | Read more

3 months of Kindle Unlimited completely free

Kindle Unlimited offers over two million different escapes, in the form of comics, audio book, best-selling books from authors like David Walliams and magazines including Grazia, Heat and Men’s Health. Priority customers can enjoy every single one for free, for the next three months. So kick back, relax and enjoy some much deserved time out. slight_smile

Note that the offer is valid for those customers who do not already have a Kindle Unlimited subscription.

Offer ends: Thu 18 June | Read more

Kindle Unlimited offer on Priority

Hosting tips from celebrity wellness chef Kara Elise

From Zoom to carrier pigeon, there’s no shortage of ways to keep up with your friends. But have you thought about using food? Celebrity wellness chef Kara Elise has. And she’s the creator of The Hosting Series – weekly videos that show how food can help bring us closer together, even in the age of social distancing. This week’s episode: hosting happy hour. And how wine, cheese and friends are the perfect combo for a great evening in.

Offer ends: Wed 10 June | Read more

Kara Elise hosting tips offer on Priority

I'd love to hear if you're going for anything specific this week (even if it's not on my list above) so let me know in the comments! slight_smile

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35788 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions
A Fortnum and Mason hamper, anybody? My name's in the hat...
Treats you won’t have to queue for
#O2Priority
https://priority.o2.co.uk/prizedraws/5ebd359052faff003018df67
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122820 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
A Fortnum and Mason hamper, anybody? My name's in the hat...
Treats you won’t have to queue for
#O2Priority
https://priority.o2.co.uk/prizedraws/5ebd359052faff003018df67

Just entered Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3