Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 25th June 2020 onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys, 

I hope you are all good and keeping up with the weather. After a hot hot hot week I thought we all deserve a little treat so I looked into this weeks Priority offers and picked my favourites.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

In addition to the offers below, don't forget the Kindle Unlimited offer is still going on, so get yourselves three months of quality reading for free. Let us know what you are reading right now here.

Rave your way into this Saturday with a festival experience

Feeling great this summer is easy. All you have to do is treat your body like a temple - and your living room like a dance floor. O2 have got just the thing to help you do it with the sober rave pioneers Morning Gloryville and their ‘United We Rave: Online Party & Pride Parade.’ Priority customers get 50% off tickets at just £5 (RRP £10) for the event this Saturday 9 am - 2.30pm. It’s a fun-packed line up including yoga, live DJs, mindfulness, immersive games and connection with our breath, the present, the world around us and one another. Boost your mood and rave your way into the day with a complete entertainment experience for the whole family.

Ends tomorrow 11:59pm | Read more

5eec7ec846e0fb00300a8137-1125x750.jpeg

The best seats in the house

Whether you’re crackers for the Nutcracker or in wonder at Alice in Wonderland, here’s a feel good treat that deserves a standing ovation. Membership to Marquee TV opens up the world of theatre and ballet from the comfort of your own home, so you can turn your own sofa into the Royal Box and the only restricted view will be your pot plant. Better still, you’ll get access to their latest release of the Royal Ballet’s jaw dropping Mayerling. Priority customers can get membership for just £2.99 a month for the first three months (RRP £8.99) and can cancel at any time.

Ends today 11:59pm | Read more

Feel good like you should

Do you want to add vitamins to your diet, but don’t know which would work well for you? O2 have teamed up with VITL to give three lucky winners an at-home vitamin DNA test (RRP £49.95) to work out just what your body needs. With personalised dietary and supplement advice from a nutritionist, you’ll leave the vitamin guesswork in the past. And to give your body the right boost, you’ll also win a year’s supply of personalised vitamins (RRP £299.40). Enter now to feel good like you should.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

5ee37bd952faff0030208730-1125x750.png

Set the mood and lift yours too

There’s nothing like a bit of sunshine to brighten up your mood. But when it comes to the Great British Summer, it’s nice to have a backup. And O2 have got just the thing. They are giving away four £200 gift vouchers from designer lighting experts Lampsy, plus you'll get a mood light of your choice (RRP £55-£108). Enter now for your chance to win - good luck.

Ends Wed 8 Jul | Read more

5ef323d0e828860030a5e16b-1125x750.jpeg

Kickstart your health journey with all the fuel you need

Lockdown has taught us to truly appreciate the freedom to move our bodies. If frequent walks and cycles have left you keen to kickstart your health journey, this bundle is for you. Working with the nutrition experts at The Protein Works™, O2 have developed a Meal Replacement Bundle for just £19.99 (RRP £74.43). The bundle brings together three of The Protein Works™ biggest meal replacement legends to deliver all the fuel you need, and multivitamins to keep your vitamin minerals at peak levels. You’ll also get a Platinum shaker plus water bottle to keep you fueled and hydrated on the move.

Ends Tue 11:59pm | Read more

5ed8dae9e82886003080f3e3-1125x750.jpeg

Have I missed anyhting good?I soooooo want that vitamine bundle - fingers crossed. Are you going for anything this week? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
In the vitamin draw too, fingers crossed, @LukasB 👍
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn I am trying to become healthy and fit until x-mas - let's see how that goes joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3