Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 25th Feb Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys, you know what day of the week it is. Exactly - time for my highlights from O2 Priority.

With lockdown coming to an end O2 has you covered with some treats to pass the time waiting. Wether it is a good coffee and a book, a bit of bubbly to celebrate our freedom or some workouts to show off that post lockdown body.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

An uplifting coffee break awaits

Our coffee breaks have become the most anticipated time of day. But when those days are extra challenging, it’s nice to have the opportunity to escape for a while. That’s why we’re taking your coffee break to the next level. We’re bringing you two bags of fresh hand-roasted coffee from Union Roasted and entry into a lunchtime Zoom roastery masterclass for just £7 (RRP £10). During the Priority-exclusive masterclass, hosted on Friday 05/03/21 and Tuesday 16/03/21 at 1pm, you’ll learn about coffee production, selection and how to brew a perfect cafetiere or a V60 drip coffee. You’ll also get to put your skills to the test, sipping on Union’s bold and intense ‘House Roast’ and their signature espresso ‘Revelation’. Plus, we’re also throwing in free delivery (usually £2). So, you’ll be quids in. Order today and get top-quality coffee beans for less beans.

Ends Sun 7 Mar | Read more

602e5af019664b551384f0b4-1125x750.jpeg

Launch yourself into out-of-this-world adventures

We’ve all been a little short on adventure recently. But that’s all about to change for you, because we’re going to help you escape to another universe. We’re bringing you free Disney Studios’ books for four months from Pickatale for Families (RRP £6.99 a month). You’ll have a whole world of audio books and e-books to choose from (1,700+) - including Marvel’s comic book heroes the Avengers, Captain Marvel, Incredible Hulk and Spiderman. Then, if you want to continue your out-of-body adventures, we’ve also secured a best-in-market rolling subscription of just £2.99 a month, saving you £4 every month. So, sign up today and supercharge your family’s at-home adventures.

602d375acff47e0030bc2139-1125x750.jpeg

Bringing you the best of Disney

Running out of ideas to keep you and the family entertained? We've collated the best from Disney+, and we'll keep adding more, so we've got you covered. Settle down for a night of Disney magic from the comfort of your sofa. We’ve done the hard work for you, here are our top picks for you to enjoy. And just in case you may have missed it- you can have your vote on what movie we will watch together on Friday - we are proud to host the very first Community Movie Night.

Read more

602e4dd6f66da605a5565418.jpeg

The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen

From cardio to core, strength to flexibility training, this programme will see you trying some new exercises and perfecting some favourites. We’re giving you three workouts a week, for the next four weeks to really get stuck in to. So that’s 12 workouts all for you and all for free. Oh, and that’s not all. By registering, you will be automatically entered into our Prize Draw to attend Priority x Les Mills VIP fitness event, on Tuesday 16/03/21. Check back each week for the latest content drop.

Add some glitz and sparkle to your nights in

Treat yourself to a sparkling evening at home, because who says you can’t enjoy life’s luxuries from the sofa? We’re inviting you to enjoy a six-bottle sparkling case from Laithwaite’s for just £53.94 (usually £82.44), which is a huge saving of £28.50. Plus, you’ll get free delivery, which will save you another £7.99. The case itself contains two bottles of Cava, two Tarvisum Prosecco, a Fili Prosecco and a Cremant de Loire Rose. Order today and experience a bubbling nightlife from the comfort of your own home.

Ends Mon 8 Mar | Read more

_____

What are your guys favourites this week? Are you team “sit-back-and-relax” or are you team “I-have-until-June-21-to-get-shredded”? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35758 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Definitely sit-back-and-relax, I think. 😉👍

Message 2 of 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I am just changing to a get up and workout @pgn 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3