Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 24th September Onward

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how is everyone today. It is Thursday which means it is time for the good stuff from the O2 Priority Offers. From haircare to fashion and home theatre. O2 has you covered.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Enjoy strong, healthy hair

As nature changes its look this season, O2 have got something to help you update yours. Umberto Giannini’s brand new Curl Repair Kit is perfect for repairing and enhancing your curls whilst the Grow Long Kit gives you longer, stronger hair faster. Each kit contains a shampoo, conditioner and mask, and O2 are bringing them to you for just £18 each (RRP £25.75). Both kits are 100% vegan and cruelty free, which means you can enjoy strong, healthy hair whilst doing your part for the planet.

Ends Sun 11 Oct | Read more

5f6867dd5f1503002f2866b9-1125x750.jpeg

Make this a September to remember

Missing the summer holidays? Don’t worry, O2 will help you make this a September to remember. O2 are bringing you 25% off hundreds of sporting days out from Virgin Experience Days - everything from football and fishing to racing and rugby. And while summer might be gone, the great outdoors isn’t going anywhere, so get in on the action today.

Ends Sun 4 Oct | Read more

5f64a74c5f1503002f27a926-1125x750.jpeg

Get your hands on this season’s hottest pieces

Looking to stay one step ahead of the high street? Then walk this way. O2 tasked fashion influencer Damilola with tracking down this season’s hottest pieces - and now arranged it so you can shop her curated collection at the eBay Brand Outlet with up to 70% off. Inspired by fashion week, Damilola has sourced new season essentials that anyone can wear, from corporate elegance to street style. This edit is a mixture of classic, minimal and timeless pieces that will belong in your wardrobe forever. Enjoy fashion week style without having to pay fashion week prices.

Ends Sun 4 Oct | Read more

5f64a3965f1503002f27a82a-1125x750.jpeg

Your very own theatre of cozy dreams

How do cosy autumn evenings curled up in front of the TV sound? Well for you, they could sound incredible. O2 are giving you the chance to win a JBL 9.1 Soundbar (RRP £999.99) - so you can create a home entertainment hub for all seasons. Music to your ears? Then enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 5 Oct | Read more

5f69e7d4e828860030878bd2-1125x750.jpeg

Which is your favourite offer this week. I think I NEED the JBL speaker. Who is in it to win it?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

As our resident beauty guru are you getting the haircare @jonsie ?joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 2 of 7

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I would love that soundbar @LukasB !! 

Message 3 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35226 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Lookee,lookee: Priority Noon Draw is back too, from today!

Get in quick, get the raspberry "no luck this time" tongue

Screenshot_20200928-115209.jpg

Message 4 of 7

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35226 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Foregone conclusion, really... Cry

Screenshot_20200928-121009.jpg

Message 5 of 7

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
^ me too!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 7

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good spot guys, I've popped a separate topic about this week's Instant Winners here. slight_smile

Message 7 of 7