Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 23rd January onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great week so far. slight_smile

In the build up to Rugby season we’ve got a massive 30% off the new kit on Priority, and in a bid to keep you looking great and healthy we’ve got some great offers with the likes of Miss Selfridge and MOVEGB.

There’s still some time to enter the ballot to win tickets to a War Child BRITs Week show of your choice, and we even have a Prize Draw for one customer and three friends to attend a show of their choice. This one however isn’t open for much longer so if you still want to enter, you'll have until end of this week!

The Caffé Nero free drink offer is back in full force and is available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday! Coffee 

Let us know in the comments which offer(s) you're going for this time? slight_smile Anything interesting gabbing your attention?

Priority Update - 230119

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92910 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Entered for that too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Entered for that too.

Good luck guys! slight_smile

Message 4 of 4