Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 21st November Onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hey guys! Happy Dance

With Christmas only just around the corner, what better time is there to capitalise on some of the amazing offers we have in-app at the moment? A huge discount on Open Fairways for the golf lover in your life, or perhaps a fantastic offer on Craft Gin Club on your first order?

On top of that, we have a whole load of Black Friday offers launching tomorrow in Priority so keep an eye on the front page to see the best O2 deals we can offer our customers! smiley

Don’t forget as well, our weekly offer with Greene King is still with us on Thursday so let's go out to the pub for a free drink! It’s now been extended to include some Rugby match days at the moment, so be sure to check in to the app over the weekend!

The Caffé Nero free drink offer is still available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday, only for our customers, to make your day even better. Coffee

I'd love to hear which offers you like the best this week? smiling

Priority Update - 21 November

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

... and not forgetting the free box of Christmas cards from smiffs, ending Friday. Just don't take my box please wink

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

... and not forgetting the free box of Christmas cards from smiffs, ending Friday. Just don't take my box please wink

People still send cards....?

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122808 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Guilty as charged innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Guilty as charged innocent

Me as well Wave

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 6 of 6