Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 1st July Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing today? Did you think I would let you go into the weekend without posting about my favourite offers on O2 Priority? Here is everything I liked this week.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Raise a cup with someone special

We’re all looking forward normal life resuming. But before it does, let’s not forget what’s got us get through the last 18 months – each other. Thank You Day was set up by Together Campaign to bring communities together and celebrate everyone for coming together to pull through hard times. It’s been a challenge for everyone, but being together made it possible. To help you take part, simply collect your free drinks on Sunday 04/07/21 and share one with someone who’s been there for you, whether a friend, neighbour, family member or key worker. So come along, raise a cup and say thanks.

Available Sun 10:00am | Read more

60dd715757e650198cb2cd58-1125x750.jpeg

Savour a Monday morning pick-me-up on us

If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, a free breakfast is definitely the best way to begin your week. So, each Monday, grab a breakfast from hot food hot shots LEON, on us. Take your choice of three delectable dishes, including a toasted sourdough breakfast muffin, with Leon’s tomato-mango ketchup and either bacon or Cumberland sausage, or nab the Chocolate Berry Porridge topped with tart jam and a sprinkling of dark chocolate flakes. You can bag a breakfast every Monday (between Monday 21/06/21 and Monday 02/08/21), but be quick – once they’re gone, they’re gone.

Available Mon 7:00am | Read more

60dc4104e5d018333f0987e4-1125x750.jpeg

Staycay in style this summer

While camping can be super-fun, some people worry it might be an in-tents situation. Turn camping concerns into glamping glory with your chance to win an incredible Nova Air Dome setup and a £500 accessories voucher. The innovative Nova Air Dome is a pole-free light pod, specially crafted to compliment solo campers, couples and family adventurists who like to make the most of their time and space. There’s no pole positioning, no frame frustration; simply plug it in and pump it up for a glamping experience like no other. As for kitting it out, you’ll also enjoy a £500 voucher to spend on flooring, mood lighting, bedding, a stove, decorations and bunting. Lovely. Ready to get out there and rediscover the world? Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 12 Jul | Read more

60d33c7857e650198cb0ac82-1125x750.jpeg

Win a limited edition piece of signed art by Bosslogic

Marvel fans, you’re in for a treat. We’ve teamed up with legendary artist Bosslogic to produce a set of limited edition Loki artworks, exclusively for Priority members. It’s all in celebration of Marvel Studios’ original series Loki, now streaming on Disney+. And the best bit? Five lucky winners will receive their artwork printed, framed, and signed by Loki himself, Tom Hiddleston. Here’s what’s up for grabs:

Legendary edition: 5 x framed prints signed by Tom Hiddleston himself.

Rare edition: 10 x limited edition digital frames with Bosslogic’s exclusive Loki artwork pre-loaded. Your frame will be 1 of only 10 in the world produced, and each will be numbered.

What are you waiting for? Enter now - good luck.

Ends Wed 14 Jul | Read more

60d9f6bee5d018333f090957-1125x750.jpeg

Rub shoulders with sporting legends at Festival of Sport

Festival of Sport at Holkham is the ultimate family sports festival, with entertainment, camping and glamping, competitions and coaching from world-class sporting legends, all set within the stunning grounds of Holkham and founded by Rugby stars Will Greenwood and Austin Healey. Enter now to win a weekend of family fun with sporting legends from 13/08/21 - 15/08/21, at the spectacular Holkham Estate in Norfolk. The prize includes a stay in a luxurious glamp for the weekend. Over the two days, children will be given the opportunity to learn more about the sports they love, to discover new ones, develop skills, make new friends and be inspired by legends of sport and expert coaches. Key sports on offer include rugby, netball, cricket, tennis, hockey, rowing, football, gymnastics, and athletics, with the opportunity to try many more such as trampolining, golf, and dodgeball. What a prize.

Ends Mon 12 Jul | Read more

60d47c53e5d018333f07e6ef-1125x750.png

What are your favourite offers this week? What did I miss? What prize draws have you already entered? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @pgn look - the Loki prize draw is ready slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

Hey @pgn look - the Loki prize draw is ready slight_smile

I will be entering for that too smile

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Entered, @LukasB - and shared to the family WhatsApp group 🤞👍

Thanks for the heads-up 😉

Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Fingers crossed @pgn - I am rooting for you

signature

Message 5 of 5