Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 1st April Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

it is Thursday and this time it feels like a Friday- even better if you ask me.  It is time for my Priority Offers of the week. Here are my favourites…

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Try a planet-friendly, out-of-this-world experience

Has there ever been a better year to try something exciting and new? If you’re just itching to get out and about, we’ve got the perfect perk for you: 25% off with Virgin Experience Days. Choose from literally thousands of experiences, including a range of sustainable thrills like making your own natural skincare products, a seven-course vegan meal at a Michelin-starred restaurant, an eco-glamping pod break in the Lake District, or even a Cornish coastal escape and hydrothermal spa experience. Ahh-mazing. Ready to book something that’s good for your wellbeing, and the wellbeing of the planet? See you there.

Ends Sun 11 Apr | Read more

60618ef331888622b954dd76-1125x750.jpeg

Step into the magical, mystical world of art

Step out of the house, and into a colourful world of sunflowers, starry nights, and café terraces this summer, thanks to an exhibition with a difference. Van Gogh Alive is a unique immersive experience arriving in London in June 2021. It’s sure be one of the hottest tickets in town, so we’re giving you the chance to win 1 of 20 pairs of tickets (RRP up to £29). Based at Kensington Gardens, the exhibition projects a series of Van Gogh paintings onto walls and floors to make you feel like you’ve stepped into his world. The experience runs from 04/06/21 - 26/09/21, with social distancing measures, and the outdoor location making it perfect for all the family. Enter now for your chance to win - good luck.

Ends Mon 12 Apr | Read more

605cb6debf2aa23ba15858f8-1125x750.jpeg

It’s time to start turning your dreams into a reality

Are you desperate to make up for lost adventures? Are you raring to put some plans to paper? We’ve got something to help you start your journey. We’re bringing you £50 off travel with Much Better Adventures, so you can start planning your next big adventure for this year or next. So, whether you’re longing for a long weekend whale watching in Norway or a month of mountaineering in Nepal, a world of trips is at your fingertips. And you’ll even have a bit of spending money to put away, too. So, book today and put something truly amazing in your diary.

Ends Fri 30 Apr | Read more

60633aa2bf2aa23ba159b1d2-1125x750.jpeg

A curated collection of dazzling wines

If you’re looking for something a little bit special to sip on, here’s something to pop your cork. You’re invited to the hottest wine event of the year with virtual access to the Vintage Festival plus six of the event’s bestselling bottles, and two Dartington Crystal glasses to sip from - all for just £45 (usually £99.44). An annual celebration, the Vintage Festival is packed with tastings, demos, interviews, videos and podcasts. And to top it all off, you’ll be fully stocked up with six festival faves, including Cabalie (Southern France), Royal Tokaji Dry Furmit Reserve (Tokaji), McPherson Full Fifteen Sparkling Red (Southeast Australia), Queen Bee Viognier (South Africa), RedHeads Blonde (South Australia) and Chateau de Colombe (Bordeaux). Cheers to that.

Ends Fri 9 Apr | Read more

605cb4d3bf2aa23ba158587b-1125x750.jpeg

Have the world delivered to your door

If the only things to come through your door lately have been ill-advised late night shopping deliveries (ice skates, really?), here’s something to give your porch some pep. We’re offering you the chance to pick up a year’s subscription to the world-renowned National Geographic magazine, and a branded Keep Cup, for just £30 - a saving of £70 on the newsstand price. Print magazines give you a chance to focus on the incredible photography and stories, and a great excuse to put down your phone. They’re also much more likely to survive a spilled tea. It’s not often you can have the magic of the whole world delivered straight to your door, so don’t miss your chance.

Ends Sun 2 May | Read more

6061b8c0bf2aa23ba1595d7d-1125x750.png

________

What are your favourites this week? Are you sitting back with a magazine and a bevy or are you going to chase your wildest dreams? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35236 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Chance to win a wine tasting session taster from Laithwaire's, ends Monday coming, @LukasB:

Screenshot_20210403-170225.png

Message 2 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Virtual wine tasting....don't we do that already in the Lounge

Drunk People GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Well we should do....Certainly will have to start that again. Ps, that poor beggar. Don't think I've ever fell off a chair drunk like that @jonsie 

Slid off a chair under the table once or twice...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 12

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff @jonsie @pgn I would love a wine tasting with you guys joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 5 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 122384 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I'm too old to keep up with you lot now @LukasB rofl

Back in the day and on vodka, I could drink myself sober....

Not something to brag about but I thought it funny to see friends staggering around, whilst I was sober.

Also, they had hangovers from hell...I was merry and bright. I think that's the difference between vodka and gin or brandy LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 12

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 7 of 12

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35236 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Whisky tasting would be nice too, 😋

Message 8 of 12

jonsie
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 9 of 12

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Dont worry @Cleoriff I have a sip and I am already dancing on the tables joy

@pgn @jonsie whiskey only belongs in milkshakes joy

signature

Message 10 of 12