Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 19th July Onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone sun

It's time for our weekly update on upcoming Priority offers. Take a look below, there's a lot happening!

Our Merlin offer is in full swing, with last Friday seeing our first giveaway for 500 family tickets. The giveaway returns tomorrow at midday, and will be back every Friday until the 31st August - Which Merlin Attraction do you like most and would like to go to this summer? cool

There are plenty of Prize Draws to get stuck into as well, and there’s lots of variety so something for everyone at the moment Confused

The Caffé Nero free hot drink offer is available from midday Tuesday again, so don't forget to grab a cup of your favourite drink - what will it be for you, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Coffee 

Channel Update - 190718-1.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have anything you’d like us to incorporate and we will do our best to see if we can include it.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
It would have to be Alton towers last time I went there was when air was new lol
Message 2 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 I've never been there but heard good stuff about it though smiley If you like roller-coasters and themed-park, have you ever considered going or been to LEGOLAND or THORPE Park?

I'd personally love to go to Warwick Castle, castles have always been some of my favourite places to visit ...

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 9

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I live near Conwy castle I love them aswel I been Thorpe park aswel never been legoland tho
Message 4 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT wrote:

@liggerz87 I've never been there but heard good stuff about it though smiley If you like roller-coasters and themed-park, have you ever considered going or been to LEGOLAND or THORPE Park?

I'd personally love to go to Warwick Castle, castles have always been some of my favourite places to visit ...

You should go to Warwick Castle @EmilieT. One of the best preserved castles in the country. They also put on shows during the summer..such as jousting with Knights in armour. Falconry displays etc etc etc.

Wonderful place to go...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
We have been twice to Warwick and a great day out.
The live shows are brilliant - the knowledge and enthusiasm of the "performers" are fantastic and really make the day.
When we went there was even a working trebuchet/catapult which was really interesting to watch.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87 

I hadn't heard of Conwy castle before but it must be great to live closeby, you can go anytime you want smiling Google images shows me it's a gorgeous castle as well!

@Cleoriff 

@gmarkj

It definitely sounds like I need to get around on planning a day at Warwick Castle! I attended twice the England Medieval Festival at Herstmonceux Castle, and all the jousting, workshops and general medieval atmosphere  was amazing slight_smile

On another note, are any of you interested in the prize draws? They're so varied this week - Secret cinema, Tennis, Spa gift cards ... The Spa cards sound very tempting but that's just me relieved

signature

Message 7 of 9

liggerz87
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
The cinema one looks good I not long ago went to Conwy 🏰 lol got free tickets to go so went with a mate also look up beaumaris castle and caernarfon castle aswel
Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@liggerz87

I've never been to Secret Cinema for any movie so it'd definitely be an interesting experience!

Checking out those castles now, both look incredible ... I need to rent a car and tour the castles of Wales at some point 🏰 

signature

Message 9 of 9