Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 19th August Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

it is already Thursday again but that also means it is time for my favourite offers on O2 Priority - yeahhhh.

It is fair to say that this week is all about entertainment. Blockbuster wherever you look, on screen, on stage, in your head.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Win a private screening of Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins

Missed spending time with your mates? You won’t want to miss out on this one then.

We’re giving you a chance to win a once in a lifetime prize: an exclusive private screening of Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins for you and 19 of your mates. You will get to choose the Odeon cinema most convenient for you and your gang and we will throw in some snacks and drinks to make the day even more special.

Ends Fri 27 Aug | Read more

610d5016e5d018333f13a274-1125x750.jpeg

Your mission: Have a ton of fun with a mate

For some people, racing for the bus or choosing a different takeaway from usual can be enough of a thrill for one day. But for those who demand a little more, we’ve got you covered, with six lucky winners enjoying a Symposium VR day out, including two Far Cry Free Roam sessions, two one-hour VR Arcade experiences, and two Escape Rooms (RRP £190). The biggest free roam VR for Ubisoft’s Far Cry in the UK sees you fight your way across Rook Islands’ vast environments, and come face-to-face with Vaas as you and your group dive deeper and deeper into the jungle. Insanity? You’re about the discover the definition of it. With epic VR rooms the size of tennis courts, you can enjoy an eye-poppingly fun day out with friends and family seven days a week at venues in Birmingham, Nottingham, and London. Ready to immerse yourself in the madness?

Ends Sun 29 Aug | Read more

61164e30e5d018333f157d03-1125x750.png

See Disney’s Frozen the Musical come to life

For the first time in forever, Disney’s Frozen the Musical is bursting to life on stage at London’s beautifully restored Theatre Royal Drury Lane – and you can be one of the first to visit Arendelle. We’ve got two chances to win a VIP box for you and three guests at the shows on either Thursday 09/09/21 (7pm) or Saturday 25/09/21 (7pm). Lucky winners and their three guests will also bag a chilled drink on arrival and an ice-cream during the interval. Plus, we’ll also treat winners and guests to £100 towards travel per person. N-ice one.

Ends tomorrow 9:59am | Read more

6115353be5d018333f1543d2-1125x750.jpeg

Brighten up your skin this summer

Embrace your summer glow before you’ve even stepped out of the house. We’ve got you covered for superior skincare thanks to this exclusive collection of organic face masks featuring the highest grade bio-cellulose (that means they’re really good). Each one features an Advanced Moisturisation+ Sheet Mask, an Anti-Aging+ Sheet Mask and an AfterSun+ Sheet Mask. So whatever you’re looking forward to this summer - you can now add even better skin to the list too.

Ends Sun 29 Aug | Read more

6116508c57e650198cbe7ec2-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? What have I missed and where are our action and Frozen fans?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions
Message 2 of 2