Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 17th June Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Good morning guys,

I hope you are all well rested after the first cool night in a week. It is Thursday which means it is time for my favourite offers on Priority. Let me tell you there is something for everyone: The beauty queens, the environmentalists, the entrepreneurs and for those who just love to sit back with a nice glas of fizz.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

A sparkling summertime celebration to share

This summer is your chance to hear some incredible sounds in your local park: sparrows chirping, kids playing, and of course, Champagne popping. So, if you quite fancy a flute of fine fizz, this is the frothy, effervescent prize for you: a chance to win 1 of 30 Mini Didier Champagne & straws sets (RRP £35). Mini Didier is a double Gold-medal winning beauty, full of ripe stone fruit flavours and deliciously crisp. Each set comes with four 200ml bottles of the good stuff plus straws for a playful twist - perfect for picnics and the park with pals, or summertime celebration on the sofa. Get popping. Enter now for your chance to win - good luck.

Ends Mon 28 Jun | Read more

60c1e19195ab645ce5a9ca4e-1125x750.jpeg

Add instant colour to your life this Pride month

The loudest, proudest month is here - as June marks Pride month. Why not catch some colour with a Relationship Status: Proud 4-Piece Nail Polish Set for £22, and get a free full-size holographic nail polish (worth £11) from beauty buffs Nails Inc. One more reason to nail this one down? To celebrate Pride, NailsINC.com are donating 25% of UK profits from the Relationship Status: Proud nail polish set during June to Stonewall to support their work with LGBTQ+ communities. The Relationship Status: Proud Collection includes Shaftesbury Avenue, a warm coral; Grosvenor Place, a soft lilac; New Bond Street, a cornflower blue; and Buckingham Palace Road, a bright aqua. And the fingertip fun doesn’t stop there. You’ll also pick up Paint the Town Rainbow - a holographic silver nail polish - totally free. Hurry though, numbers are limited.

Read more

60c21dbe95ab645ce5a9d88f-1125x750.jpeg

Put your stamp on it and celebrate World Refill Day

Celebrate World Refill Day with your name in lights, well not quite…but you will get your name on your brand-new Refill x Chilly’s bottle or food pot. What do you get? Free engraving on any Refill x Chilly’s bottle or food pot, plus free delivery. This includes the Refill x Chilly’s 500ml bottle and 500ml food pot. In addition, Chilly’s will also give £10 to City to Sea from every Refill x Chilly’s product purchased. So you not only get free personalisation and free delivery for your new favourite reusable, but your purchase is also helping to power the Refill Revolution and prevent single-use plastic pollution at source.

Ends Tue 11:59pm | Read more

60c76d2d4abe12062f3ff6df-1125x750.jpeg

Start your side hustle

New to selling on eBay or haven't sold in the past year? Get involved to make extra money this summer. Right now you can earn a £10 coupon to spend on eBay, when you sell an item for £10 or more. Whether you want to set up a sweet side-hustle or pocket some extra cash, eBay is the destination for it. And, of course, they make it super-easy to get started: Snap it, list it, sell it.

How to activate the offer?

1) Sign in to your eBay account (or create a new one).

2) Activate the offer.

3) List any item until 18 July and sell for £10 or more within the first listing period.

Ends Sun 18 Jul | Read more

60ae724752ebd43633cdc6d8-1125x750.jpeg

Win a year’s worth of free sustainable products

To celebrate World Refill Day, we are giving you the chance to win a years’ supply of sustainable products. Choose from Bower Collective’s natural cleaning refills, beautiful Bower dispensers, sustainable handwashes and more. Their products have been carefully chosen to be kind to you and even kinder to the planet. You’ll have everything you need to start your sustainable journey with Bower. Bower have made sustainable living simple and accessible for everyone. They bring you products that look good, feel good, reduce waste, are sustainable and effective. The lucky winner of this prize will be eligible for store credit over a 12-month period up to a maximum of £1,000, each order within that period will be capped at £100. Join the refill revolution, eliminate plastic waste and create a more sustainable world with Bower Collective - enter now, good luck.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

60c215a595ab645ce5a9d6ab-1125x750.jpeg

Silky smooth skin from top to toe

With diaries filling up once again, it’s important not to forget to save a date for number one. So, give yourself some well-deserved me-time with an Indulgence skincare bundle and under-eye mask from Skimono for just £15 (RRP £45). The collection boasts super-smoothing bio-cellulose sheet masks for face, hands, and feet. Because bio-cellulose is made from millions of ultra-thin, flexible nano-fibres, masks don’t dry out, and hold firmly to your skin to deliver enriched serums evenly. And that’s not the end. Prolong the pampering with a potent easy-to-use new eye-mask packed with soothing cucumber and anti-oxidant matricaria oil. Skincredible stuff.

Ends Sun 27 Jun | Read more

60c0844395ab645ce5a98133-1125x750.jpeg

What are your favourites this week? Are you joining world refill day? Are you getting fancy for pride? Let me know below…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I'll take the champers please....champagne

Although I wonder if my skin can be smooth as silk?

Alas, too many roadmaps on my face I fear cry

Message 2 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

As our resident beauty guru @jonsie I think you should teqach us how to get silky skin joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

As our resident beauty guru @jonsie I think you should teqach us how to get silky skin joy

Sanded Down GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

How Not to Clean Your Face With Sandpaper on Make a GIF

Message 4 of 6

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25017 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@LukasB wrote:

LOL Brilliant @jonsie 

I reckon that deserves at least a glass of the champers you wanted champagnechampagne_glass

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@LukasB wrote:

LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6