Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 17th June 2020 onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

hope you are all doing great. Another week has gone by and life is slowly but steadily getting back to normal. That’s why there are some cool offline perks in this weeks priority offers. We put together the ones we think you should check out.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Get a tailor-made health kick
We’ve all enjoyed the feel-good effects of walking, baking and cooking lately. But have you also considered the benefits of vitamins as part of a healthy lifestyle? O2 partnered with VITL to give you a 30-day free trial of Personalised Essential One supplements (RRP 14.95) - multivitamins tailor-made for you, based on what your body needs to get you feeling your best.

Ends Sun 28 Jun | Read more
5ee38001e8288600308314bd-1125x750.jpeg

A premium outlet shopping experience

ICON Outlet at The O2 has reopened for shopping every day from 11am - 5pm. It’s the perfect place for some superstar shopping with over 60 incredible brands (from Asics to Yankee candle) at outlet prices under The O2’s world-famous roof. O2 giving you an additional 20% off at participating stores every day from 11am - 1pm.

Ends Fri 31 Jul | Read more
5ee3e001e828860030832923-1125x750.jpeg

Say cheers to a year of beers

The suns out, the BBQ’s sizzling, and your mates are mingling in the garden. We certainly think that’s something to cheers to. That’s why O2 have hooked up with HonestBrew to give five lucky winners a year’s worth of craft beers. Winners will get their hands on an HonestBrew Membership that gives members up to 15% off, as well £30 in monthly credit. And if that wasn’t brewtiful enough, they’re even throwing in their Best of British case of 12 craft beers.

Ends Mon 29 Jun | Read more
5ee7376b52faff003021457e-1125x750.jpeg

Get closer to the action

It’s the moment footie fans have fantasised about. The Premier League is back. O2 teamed up with 4theFans to take you as close to a match day experience as possible. With the absence of atmosphere at the grounds. 14 lucky winners will get a front row parking spot at their choice of Premier League drive-in, in either London, Manchester or Birmingham. A £50 food voucher will keep winners fuelled during the game, and there’s also a goodie bag to take away.

Ends Fri 26 Jun | Read more
5ee8e8f4e828860030842a1d-1125x750.jpeg

Take your taste buds around the world

Over the last few months, we’ve had our fair share of cancelled trips. And whilst we can’t spice up your life with a holiday, we can spice up your food. Start your summer right and feel good with flavours from around the world, with £10 off your first two orders from Feast Box. Whether you’ve got an appetite for Asia or are eager for Eastern Europe, they’ve got an easy-to-follow recipe for you, with all the ingredients you’ll need to create a delicious dish. And to add something nice to that spice, they’re even throwing in two free beers with your first box.

Ends Mon 29 Jun | Read more

Let me know which Priority offer tickles your fancy this week. Anything amazing I have missed? Let me know below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Just entered the football drive in, the beer and the vitamins prize draws.
Got to be in it to win it!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@gmarkj me too for the beer one! I need this haha beers

If one of us wins it we should send the other a can haha

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3