Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 17th December Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

you what time it is don’t you? It is time for this weeks highlights on O2 Priority and boy oh boy I am excited.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Create a delicious Christmas dinner in a jiffy

Tender turkey? Crunchy roast potatoes? Succulent sprouts? If you want a little help producing the perfect Christmas dinner, then feast your eyes on this. O2 are bringing you the 60 Second Christmas Course for just £5 (RRP £15). This course of 10, one-minute videos will teach you how to get fully skilled up to cook the perfect Christmas Day meal and includes a free course to tackle appetisers, leftovers and a new year's health kick. Enrol now and cook smarter, not harder, this festive season.

Ends Fri 25 Dec | Read more

5fcf9d21cff47e0030f3c530-1125x750.jpeg

Pete Tong's Ibiza Classics Live

As you mean so much to us, we are going to give you your best night in this December. Join us for Pete Tong and The Heritage Orchestra conducted by Jules Buckley presents Ibiza Classics. The show is being streamed from The O2 arena and you are all invited to get dressed up, pour yourself a drink and dance the night away. Being at home doesn’t need to be boring.

Pre-sale ends Sat 6:59pm | Read more

5fd9da8dcff47e0030f5d62a-1125x750.jpeg

Discover the forgotten Underground

Who says you can’t explore one of the best cities in the world from your sofa? Win 1 one of 24 pairs of tickets to a virtual Hidden London tour of King William Street, Brompton Road or Holborn. London Transport Museum’s virtual Hidden London tours offer visitors from all around the world the unique opportunity to discover parts of the city which are normally unseen. Winners will join a Zoom and be transported to a subterranean world of shadowy tunnels and secret spaces with Hidden London’s new virtual tours of the Holborn (Kingsway) area, Brompton Road station and King William Street station. Enter now for your chance to win.

Ends Mon 28 Dec | Read more

5fcf5fb3cff47e0030f3b703-1125x750.jpeg

Get away for a stay at one of London’s best kept secrets

Stay in the heart of London. Hazlitt’s Hotel in its civilised surroundings is old fashioned in hospitality and a location away from the roar of traffic, but within a very short walk of the most important attractions in the heart of Soho. Whether it be New Year’s shopping or a stroll around London’s famous sites that take your fancy, this luxury prize satisfies the highest of accommodation needs. Who will you take with you?

5fd1eaddcff47e0030f43caa-1125x750.jpeg

Get cosy and get back to nature in the New Year

Time to spread the love and showing appreciation to those around you. So, O2 have got a festive gift for a very lucky 500 of you. There are 500 2-night spectacular staycations to give away, to be enjoyed next year with Canopy & Stars. Just take your pick from 24 inspiring remote locations across England and Wales. Plus, to warm you up, the 500 winners will also receive a Talisker Fireside Experience kit to enjoy from the comfort of your own home. Your kit will contain everything you need for a cosy night in, including hot chocolate, a S’mores burner (with marshmallows and skewers) and a couple of drams of warming Talisker whiskey. Enter now and you can look forward to experiencing the great outdoors in the New Year.

Ends Mon 4 Jan | Read more

5fd1fbcdcff47e0030f4405d-1125x750.jpeg

Your little Disney princess, brought to life

If your little ones have ever dreamed of becoming their favourite Disney princess, then they'll be made up. O2 are bringing you ten chances to win £100 worth of Smyth’s vouchers to spend on Markwins Beauty make-up products. Your kids can look super cool thanks to a Disney Frozen 2 Make Up Today Tin or turn themselves into the belle of the ball with a Disney Princess Ballroom Beauty Case. Best of all, there’ll still be some money left over to treat them to mountains of other Disney goodies available too.

Enter now and win a gift fit for royalty.

5fd257eccff47e0030f45440-1125x750.jpeg

What are your Priority Highlights this week? I always wanted to do the Underground tour but a night in a nice hotel sounds too good to pass. Let me know what tickles your fancy below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Well, several prize draws in there, but sadly this offer restricted to 5G devices only (a bit silly, as no 5G service where I live yet anyway  D'oh!).

Screenshot_20201217-175049.jpg

Nice thought though... 

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35779 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

That doesn't even show in my Priority!

I mentioned that particular foible on a Priority Research Zoom session recently, can't be having to force-close an app to see what new offers there are, @jonsie

Message 4 of 5

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

good shout @pgn thats what we should use it for!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5