Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 17th December Onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I hope you’re all settling into December and are readying your homes for the big day santa On Priority, we're loving Christmas with plenty to have you covered across the festive period!

We have some huge Prize Draws coming your way, including a unique experience at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom, 4 tickets to The Play that goes wrong in London.

We've got a £12 off offer on any bouquet from Appleyard flowers, so why not treat someone - or yourself? bouquet

Our weekly offer with Greene King is still with us on Thursday so make sure to pencil it in! It’s been extended to include some Rugby match days, so be sure to check in to the app over the weekend.

Remember as well, our Caffé Nero free drink offer is taking a short break for the holidays and will return on January 8th. I’m sure it will sorely missed but its return will taste all that more sweeter! Coffee

We'd love to know which one of these offers you're interested in, so do let us know in the comments! smiley

Channel Update - 131218-1.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

mahj
Level 3: Thinker
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Love the Pizza Express deal. I know it’s been around a while but I used it for the first time a couple of weeks ago - fab! 💃🏻 Does it beat Nero’s? Hmmm... nah that’s still the best! 😄
Message 2 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear you used the Pizza Express deal recently @mahj, I hope it was delicious smiley pizza Do you use Nero's regularly then? What do you normally go for??

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 13

mahj
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don’t get to use it regularly but definitely do if I’m headed into town. Caramel Latte ftw! 😄🙊
Message 4 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@mahj I agree, very little beats a good caramel latte - or caramel anything really smile Would you get any extras on top, cream, sprinkles, ...? 

signature

Message 5 of 13

mahj
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Haha I feel like I’m reading a comment from myself - I love caramel anything too! Lol A bonus at Nero’s is that it comes with cream and caramel sauce on top as standard 😁😎

Just a heads up on another priority offer - noticed today WHSmith are giving a free Terry’s (mine 😆) chocolate orange. Look near the till if you can’t find the Milk Chocolate ones in the food aisle 🍊 🍫 💃🏻
Message 6 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Cream and caramel sauce ... yum hugging Thanks for sharing the WHSmith offer @mahj, did you get a chance to grab yourself one of those chocolate oranges? I haven't had one in ages but it's definitely a stapple of the season! christmas_tree

signature

Message 7 of 13

mahj
  • 75 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yep, grabbed one yesterday, in my belly today 🙊😆
Message 8 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice one @mahj Bouncy

That didn't last long, let's hope for a few more chocolate-related offers over the coming week - we should be sharing a new Priority offers update soon so fingers crossed there'll be more delicious deals on wink 

signature

Message 9 of 13

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35217 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Oh, I just love these "all the more sweeter" promises yahoo

Actually got an SMS today from Priority about a competition for 2 tickets from London to New York and about £1000 spending money... that'd make someone happy for a weekend!

And I spotted a draw for a free case of wine for Laithwaites, yum!

And who got the gin?  Don't think it was me, I'd have been over the moon by now, even if it wasn't Tanqueray No10. Cheers

Message 10 of 13