Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 16th September Onwards

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone wave

With Lukas having left, I am happy to be sharing the weekly Priority offers with you instead. This week is all about enjoying the end of summer as well as celebrating the beginning of autumn slight_smile

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the Priority app.

The ultimate gin lovers experience

While a G&T with your mates at the pub sounds great, 2021 calls for pushing the boat out just a little bit more. Savour the spectacular with the chance to win the ultimate gin-lovers experience: a VIP tour of Silent Pool Distillery with a stay in a four-star country house hotel. You’ll take a 90-minute deep-dive into the Silent Pool distillery learning all about the history of gin, the roots of its popularity, and the ways it’s produced. And of course, as a gin guru, you’ll get to taste the full range of handcrafted spirits from a private table on the terrace. VIPs need somewhere special to rest, so you’ll bed down at the luxurious Barnett Hill Hotel. It has 44 boutique rooms and sits atop a hill with a gorgeous garden setting, right in the heart of the Surrey Hills. You'll also devour a hearty dinner and breakfast, enjoy a spa treatment each and receive £100 towards travel. Ready to enjoy the most gin-credible experience? Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 27 Sept | Read more

6136375457e650198cc522d2-1125x750.jpeg

Win the ultimate match day experience at Twickenham

The home of England Rugby will come alive with the power of support - and you could be there for the ultimate England Rugby experience. #WearTheRose as England take on Tonga, on Saturday 06/11/21 - Kick off will be at 15:15pm and the game is at Twickenham Stadium. You and a guest will get tickets to the game, access the O2 Blueroom both before and after the match, plus three drinks tokens each to use at the O2 Blueroom and a signed England Rugby jersey. Enter now for your chance to win - good luck.

613b191ae5d018333f1d35b1-1125x750.jpeg

Brand new brew. Complimentary cuppa for you

The smell of ground beans. The splish-splash of hot water. The hiss of the milk frother. And that first life-giving sip of the good stuff. Few things pick you up as fast as a good coffee. Which is why you can celebrate the launch of Caffè Nero’s new Guatemalan Single Origin coffee by grabbing a hot (or iced, if that’s your thing) drink and enjoying another completely free. From the mild subtropical climate in the Huehuetenango (whey-whey-ten-an-go) region of Guatemala, we bring you an outstanding coffee - rich and distinctive with flavour notes of chocolate and cherry. And it goes well with…everything really – including best mates, first dates and family days outs. You can bag a brew on Saturday or Sunday, at locations across the UK. Just tap ‘USE NOW’ to reveal your code when you’re within 25 minutes of ordering at Caffè Nero. Go on, mocha someone’s day.

Available Sat 07:00am | Read more

Picture yourself living it up in the capital

Looking for the picture-perfect autumn experience this year? Look no further than this celebration of colour in the capital. Indulge your artistic side with your chance to win an extra-special trip to The Other Art Fair (Friday 15/10/21 - Sunday 17/10/21). You’ll be the VIP guest at London’s hottest, hippest festival of affordable art. This October, The Other Art Fair will showcase the work of 140 emerging artists, plus visitors can also look forward to an exciting and immersive features programme, including a south bath experience, late night DJs, interactive murals, and live podcast recordings. Winners bag two complimentary tickets to the big event, two welcome drinks, £200 spending money to put towards your choice of art and even a guest artist print by funnyman Noel Fielding. And of course, like the finest painting, every detail of your prize should be right, so you’ll bed down at a London Hotel, perfectly located in the heart of London’s arty scene.

6139e584e5d018333f1cf4f3-1125x750.jpeg

What do you think of this week's Priority offers? I wouldn't mind having a tour of that distillery for sure!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@TheresaV  Such a pity I don't like Gin, Coffee or Rugby.😂

I do like art, however that weekend it's F1 in Turkey so I won't be moving far from home. rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

How do you survive the day without coffee @Cleoriff ?! 😂 I have like three only in the morning! 

But you can actually get a different drink on that offer as well, I can only recommend the Milano Hot Chocolate 😍

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3