Upcoming Priority Offers: 16th July Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you this week?

English summer is in full swing, barbers and hair salons are back open and masks can now be worn everywhere!If you need a little pick me up this week like me then have a look at the Priority Offers of this week.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Refresh and rejuvenate your skin this summer

With mask-wearing now a part of our daily routine, why not indulge in the evening with a collection of far-from-ordinary beauty masks. Treat your face, hands and tootsies with Skimono’s Advanced Moisturisation+ Indulgence Collection for £10 (RRP £30) plus £1.95 postage. You’ll enjoy Advanced Moisturisation+ Bio-cellulose Facemask, an Intense Nourishment+ Hand Mask and a Total Conditioning+ Foot Mask.

Ends Sun 26 Jul | Read more

Skimono Priority Offer

Up your sportswear game this summer

These days we seem to spend more time in our workout gear than our actual work clothes. So, bring your wardrobe up to speed with a little help from Kitlocker. O2 are bringing you an additional 10-20% off 50 selected Adidas, Nike and Puma sale items (in all sizes). With our workout gear getting double the action, those old joggers deserve an upgrade. After all, in 2020 it’s not just how you look when you’re working, it’s all about how you look when you’re working out.

Ends Mon 27 Jul | Read more

Kitlocker Priority Offer

Shop for second-hand clothes that are a cut above

With so many people going above and beyond the call of duty this year, it’s nice to have the chance to give back (especially when you get a little something for yourself in the process). O2 are bringing you 30% off all lines at Thrift+, the place to find first-rate second-hand clothes online. Not only is it a sustainable way to shop but it’s also a great way to support those in need, as Thrift+ will donate 1/3 of your purchase to the charity of your choice.

Ends Wed 29 Jul | Read more

5f0ee005e8288600305e85fa-1125x750.jpeg

Let the wine meet the meat

Chances are we’ll all overcook the meat on the barbie, but at least you’ll have good wine to save the day. Together with Laithwaite’s o” have come up with the perfect case of wine to compliment your BBQ. Whether your dinner ends up rare, medium or well done, we’ve got just the thing to help wash it down. Enjoy two Italian Merlots, two Spanish Gran Reservas and two Australian Shiraz for just £44.94 (usually £61.94). Your case also includes free delivery (usually £7.99) as well as a free magnum of Black Stump Durif Shiraz (usually £22), everything you need to get your BBQ sizzling.

Ends Sun 26 Jul | Read more

——

What are you going for this week? A face mask or some wine for the BBQ, or both? Let me know what offer tickled your fancy …

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@jonsie how do you feel about the face masks? joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 4

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Oh no @jonsie we were doing the whole makeover thing together - you going to look fabulous !!

signature

Message 4 of 4