Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 14nd January onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

This week on Priority we’re celebrating the return of old favourites, as well as welcoming some exciting new offers and prize draws smiley

As of earlier this week, the Caffe Nero offer returned: grab your free hot drink on Tuesdays or Wednesdays!

Pizza Express is also now back, so go out and get stuck in to some delicious Italian food without breaking the bank pizza

We’ve also got some amazing offers and prize draws to get involved in such as a fun exclusive screening of the new How To Train Your Dragon film, as well as a Photobox prize draw for one of ten £50 gift cards and an amazing 20% off all lounge bookings with No1 Lounges launching on Monday morning!

Which one of these offers are you interested in? Let us know in the comments! thumbsup

Channel Update - 090119-1.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

I keep looking each day but nothing tempting yet.

Message 2 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35207 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@dgilbert2 wrote:

I keep looking each day but nothing tempting yet.

Gotta get your priorities right, @dgilbert2 LOL

Screenshot_20190110-204129__01.jpg

Message 3 of 8

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@pgn wrote:

Gotta get your priorities right, @dgilbert2 LOL

Your quite right, "Dry January" and trying to loose a bit of weight, so that's all the food and drink offers out the widow upside_down

Message 4 of 8

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

A form of EXERCISE, wash your mouth out LOL

Message 5 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

A lot of useless offers for me but they will appeal to many customers. Just not this one....

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

A lot of useless offers for me but they will appeal to many customers. Just not this one....

I'll be sure to call you @jonsie...if ever they offer a trip to Thailand...wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions