Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 12th November Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

the O2 gaming week is in full swing and this weeks Priority Offers are swinging with it. For all our gamers out there- here are the Priority Offers that will have you level up.

Get ready for the ultimate gaming universe. O2 are bringing you a clash of genres, titles and platforms along with next-level experiences and prizes. Sound good? Power up. Volume Up. Level Up with Priority.

And for those who are not into gaming - O2 has you covered too 😉

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Hours of play for little (and big) LEGO® Super Mario™ fans

It’s time to take your building skills up a notch. O2 are bringing you three chances to win a LEGO® Super Mario™ bundle worth over £300, including no less than ten sets - from the Adventures with Mario™ Starter Course to Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion. Each set has its own action bricks which interact with LEGO® Mario™ and his LED screens (in his eyes, mouth and belly) to display his reactions. Plus, there’s the LEGO® Mario™ app to enjoy too.

Enter now - good luck.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

5f9a9b865f15030030b5064f-1125x750.jpeg

Have you got your eyes on the prize?

True gamers always play to win. But now you can watch to win. On Saturday 14/11/20 - Sunday 15/11/20, O2 are hosting our Level Up Showdown Tournament with Belong Gaming Arena. Chris Stark and James Buckley will captain two teams of gamers including Nepenthez, Leahviathan, smooya and KingJae - as they go head to head in a variety of titles from Halo 3 to Tekken 7 to Fall Guys. Best of all, you can win 1 of 403 prizes along the way, just for watching the action unfold.

Prizes to be won:

• 3 x Ultimate Gaming Bundles including HyperX accessories, a GT Omega gaming chair and a Chillblast gaming PC (RRP £2,087)
  • 150 x HyperX Cloud Alpha S gaming headsets (RRP £199)
  • 50 x six-month Xbox Game Pass codes (RRP £47.94)
  • 200 x £20 Papa John’s Pizza digital vouchers

Available tomorrow 2:45pm | Read more

5fa2a8d25f15030030b6a86e-1125x750.jpeg

Launch yourself into November

The new Xbox Series X. The new PS5. Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. With so many new launches on the horizon, could this November be any better for gamers? Well, yes actually.

O2 re bringing you the chance to win 1 of 10 £250 GAME Reward Points. That’s 100,000 GAME Reward Points for you to spend at your leisure – be that on a new console, a new game or one of GAME’s launch exclusives. Enter now and get ready to launch your gaming to a whole new level this November.

Ends Mon 9:59am | Read more

5f96d08a5f15030030b43c88-1125x750.jpeg

Push it further, get £50 off the Apple Watch Series 6

As a Priority customer you have exclusive, two week early access to O2’s Black Friday sale. Knowledge is power. Measure your blood oxygen level. Take an ECG anytime, anywhere. And easily see your fitness metrics on the enhanced Always-On Retina display. The future of health is on your wrist. You can use your Apple Watch to buy goods whenever contactless purchasing is available.

Ends Wed 11:59pm | Read more

5fa15f895f15030030b665b7-1125x750.jpeg

Ready. Set. Create

Innocent, insightful and summer-loving snowman Olaf melted hearts across the land in Disney’s Frozen. But have you ever wondered how he came to life? The previously untold origins of Olaf are revealed in the new animated short Once Upon a Snowman, streaming on Disney+ now.

Excited? Mini Disney fans can get creative with these Frozen activity sheets, today.

Ends Wed 11:59pm | Read more

5facda8f5f150300301ca2f9-1125x750.jpeg

What do you guys think of this weeks Priority Offers? Are you a hardcore gamer? Or are you more into little Olaf? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Have entered the Lego competition @LukasB  as i collect various sets.

Theses are the mini street ones I've done so far:

IMG_20201102_194523_compress32.jpg

IMG_20201102_194541_compress61.jpg

IMG_20201102_194547_compress93.jpg

IMG_20201102_194501_compress12.jpg

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Oh wow @gmarkj I saw them in Hamleys a few weeks ago and got a bit jealous- but I really dont have the space haha. How many do you have?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 9

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Very impressive collection @gmarkj 

Good luck with the competition [I won`t be entering]. Someone on the O2 Community has got to win one of the competitions some day - and the sooner the better, hey @LukasB yahoo ?? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 4 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

HAHA @Mi-Amigo I could say the same about the WRQ -lol 

signature

Message 5 of 9

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

HAHA @Mi-Amigo I could say the same about the WRQ -lol 

True @LukasB but I have a winner [Silver Thinker] in nearly every quiz. Sorry you missed out on Wed`s.

As the saying goes, "you gotta be in it, to win it" joy 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 6 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I have 12 in the set, plus another odd one and the dragon.
Just ordered another 8 (Ali Express sale last 2 days!) plus a couple of Lego Technic type sets (giant crane truck and a set that does a pickup/forklift).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 9

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Mi-Amigo yeah but as long as its not me I dont believe it - sorry I completely forgot to enter yesterday

@gmarkj show us what you bought!!!

signature

Message 8 of 9

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9988 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
I have entered the Lego one...

I have Hedwig, The Apollo Lander and The Big Bang Set 🙂

I have always loved lego