Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 11th March Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Morning Guys,

how are you doing today? Today is the day for my favourite offers on Priority. This week we have an old friend coming back big time - Caffe Nero has returned. But if you are not a big coffee fan we got you.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

For that catch up you’ve missed the most

Face-to-face friendships, rejoice. We’re now allowed to meet a friend for coffee and a walk (no exercise required, phew). To celebrate reunions across the country, why not grab a hot drink from espresso experts Caffè Nero and enjoy another for a friend completely free. After all, what better way for the country to celebrate than with a cuppa? Both hot and iced drinks are available so whatever the weather you’re in for a treat. You can bag a brew from opening to closing on Saturdays and Sundays for the next three weeks; just tap ‘USE NOW’ to reveal your code when you’re within 15 minutes of ordering at Caffè Nero.

Available Sat 12:00am | Read more

604657f9b364245ef97a1f3b-1125x750.jpeg

Delve into a whole new world of ice cold, foamy perfection

Whether you want to recreate the joys of the pub from the comfort of home, or fancy upgrading a spring picnic with something special, we’ve got your back. That’s because we’re bringing you a chance to create your own home bar, with your choice of 12 items from HonestBrew’s carefully curated selection. Plus, you’ll get one month of free HonestBrew membership, all for just £24 - a saving of 54%. And the icing on the cake (or foam on the beer)? You can enjoy it all with free delivery, worth £4.99. Cheers to that.

Ends Sun 21 Mar | Read more

6040e695b2e4381a460d12ea-1125x750.jpeg

Spring into Spring with fitness at the forefront

Spring is upon us, the days are a little longer and that little bit brighter, so why not use this time to get up and get moving with LES MILLS™? Challenge yourself to a variety of workouts, powered by science, and proven to get results. Including strength, cardio, HIIT, dance, flexibility, and more. Why not kick start your Summer body preparations and try something new? You can stream from your TV, laptop, mobile or tablet, you can also download workouts on iOS and Andriod. We’re giving you exclusive 30 days free access toLES MILLS™ On Demand as well as £3 off your monthly subscription thereafter.

Ends Mon 22 Mar | Read more

603e79e2b364245ef97883f6-1125x750.jpeg

Escape the everyday with a getaway to remember

We’re giving away a four-night family stay at Sandy Balls Holiday Village by Away Resorts in the heart of the New Forest - but that’s just the beginning. Picture this: You wake each day to the sound of bacon sizzling on the BBQ (unless you’ve drawn the short straw and have to cook). And not just bacon - you’ll enjoy a (literally) jam-packed breakfast hamper with a veggie alternative available. After breakfast, it’s your call. Your prize includes family bike hire for the day, an amazing alpaca walking experience, and £250 to spend on food and drink at the bar and restaurant. Plus, we’ll throw in a bottle of Prosecco and chocolates too - a special treat for the grown-ups. The only thing you need to worry about is which shorts to pack (why leave any behind?) - good luck.

Ends Mon 22 Mar | Read more

6040a839b2e4381a460d055f-1125x750.jpeg

Flawless, frizz-free hair just in time for spring

Like holiday cocktails and those leggings you’ve worn every day, hair has endured a rough 12 months. That’s why we’re helping you let your post-lockdown locks down, with 50% off the Umberto Giannini Smooth Range (RRP £35.25) - a saving of £17.50. Created to give you a flawless, frizz-free, salon finish, the Smooth range is perfect for the daily at-home blow-dry. It’s packed with built-in moisturisers to tame, smooth, and add shine, for a silky smooth finish with a natural movement. And best of all, every product is vegan-friendly and cruelty-free. Show your locks some love with a range of products including Smooth Wash Shampoo, Smooth Care Conditioner, Shine Blast High Gloss Shine Spray, 60 Second Smooth Pre-Shampoo Treatment, and Iron Out Heat Activating Straightening Balm. So, go on, let your hair down this spring.

Ends Tue 23 Mar | Read more

What are your favourite offers this week? Are you ready for a walk in the park with coffee? Or are you ready for a full body workout and a hair treatment to look flawless once lockdown ends? Let me know below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@LukasB 

Pleased to see the Caffe Nero offers are back. Not for me but my grandson loved these and will be using it frequently.

Also the 4 days in the New Forest sounds great.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@Cleoriff me too I have one right next door and I will visit frequently hhaha

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Fingers crossed @jonsie - one day ...

signature

Message 5 of 5