Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 11th Feb Onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys,

how are you doing? It is Thursday so it is time for my favourites on O2 Priority. This week it is all about lockdown activities. Is there anything we need more than some good entertainment during lockdown?

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Live it up in your living room

If you can work from home, then why not play from home too? We’re here to help you inject a bit of life into your living room. We’re bringing you 25% off hundreds of fun escapades with Virgin Experience Days. There are heaps of ‘at home’ experiences to enjoy - from online cooking masterclasses to fiendishly tricky escape rooms. So, you can treat yourself to something now or book something in advance to look forward to. So escape the day-to-day with a day of at-home play.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

60142909d6018000300fc771-1125x750.jpeg

Now’s the time to invest in some me time

Now is the perfect time to focus on your wellbeing. So, give yourself a new burst of energy to take on whatever the year throws your way. We’re bringing you 20% off a wellbeing mini-retreat from Wellbetter at the beautiful Chart Farm barn studio in Sevenoaks, Kent. For £79.20 (RRP £99), you’ll enjoy a full day of relaxation with Yogi Tribe including two yoga sessions, a gong sound bath, a guided meditation and, if the weather allows it, a walk in the forest. Plus, you’ll also get a nourishing healthy lunch from Birches and a gorgeous goody bag to take away. You’ll have until the end of February to book, safe in the knowledge that tickets are transferrable should government restrictions lead to a change of plan. So, get ready to show yourself some love this year by spending more time doing what you love.

Ends Sun 21 Feb | Read more

601d13bdcff47e0030f58419-1125x750.jpeg

Bring a taste of the high life to your February

Dust off your fancy bowls and stock up on some posh nibbles, as your tipple of choice could be about to get an upgrade. We’re bringing you the chance to win one of ten Champagne gift sets worth £120 each. Each set includes a premium bottle of Charles Heidsieck Champagne in a beautiful presentation box, plus a pair of Dartington Crystal ‘Tony Laithwaite Signature Flutes’ to savour it in. So, enter now and get ready to charge your glasses.

Ends Mon 22 Feb | Read more

60213b6bcff47e0030f6581c-1125x750.jpeg

Swap lockdown glum for lock-in fun

Are you longing to pop out for a few pints in your local? Well, we’re here to bring the pub to your house. We’re inviting you to join an HonestBrew beer tasting event at your home for just £20 (RRP £28.47) - that’s a whopping 30% off. And best of all, you don’t even need to change out of your slippers. We’ll send you a case of five craft beers, and two tasting glasses. The event will then take place on Zoom on Thursday 25/02/21 from 7pm - 8pm. You’ll learn proper tasting techniques, brewing styles and the stories behind the independent breweries featured in your case. So, get ready to raise a glass in comfort, as you turn your lounge into the coolest lounge bar in town.

Ends Sun 21 Feb | Read more

60216c64cff47e0030f662d8-1125x750.jpeg

The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen

From cardio to core, strength to flexibility training, this programme will see you trying some new exercises and perfecting some favourites. We’re giving you three workouts a week, for the next four weeks to really get stuck in to. So that’s 12 workouts all for you and all for free. Oh, and that’s not all. By registering, you will be automatically entered into our Prize Draw to attend Priority x Les Mills VIP fitness event, on Tuesday 16/03/21. Check back each week for the latest content drop.

Ends Sun 7 Mar | Read more

What do you guys think of this weeks offers? Who is up for some sofa time? Or are you rather up for a proper workout Let me know below if I missed something.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@MI5 free beer - I thought I would let you know in case you missed it joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@LukasB wrote:

@MI5 free beer - I thought I would let you know in case you missed it joy

Mexican WaveMexican WaveMexican Wave

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 7

O2LaurenC
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 17 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Some amazing offers as always! I have to say I haven't for a little white, but I do enjoy opening up the priority on a Tuesday/Wednesday and treating myself to a cheeky Nero Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows.

I will certainly be looking into the Virgin experiences days myself. A perfect place for me to grab some ideas for treats this year.

Message 4 of 7

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

You know that when you get it you have to share it with me @MI5 joy

@O2LaurenC I have used the Leon voucher more than once wink

signature

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

I'll think about it Happy Dance

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 7

Pleiades
Level 3: Thinker
  • 37 Posts
  • 10 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to enroll on the Les Mills workout thing, but it said "please enter valid email address".  Tried all 3 of my current addresses but it just says the same thing.  

More info
confused

Any ideas?  

Message 7 of 7