O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Highlighted
Community Manager

Upcoming Priority Offers: 10th October onwards

Hi everyone, 

I hope you're having a good week so far! With all the exciting offers coming up on Priority it can only keep on getting better, so take a peak at all the varied things you can get involved in at the moment smile

• Some relaxing getaway offers like our two-night trip to Rome from only £199
  • Grab one of the limited free tickets to Preview Screenings for the new J.J. Abrams film, Overlord!
  • Want to make your time away from home more enjoyable? Watch out for discounted rates with Segway, as well a nice discount with RentalCars.
  • Our weekly offer with Greene King is still with us on Thursday so head out to make the most of it!
  • Celebrate the arrival of autumnal weather with our Caffé Nero free drink offer, from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday Coffee 

Let us know in the comments which one of these you're interested in!

Channel Update - 101018-1.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

We're looking for new Community members!

→ Check out these lovely quotes from our existing community members! 
  → Join our forum by registering here 
5 reasons to belong to the O2 community

Level 5: Ponderer

Re: Upcoming Priority Offers: 10th October onwards

Two nights in Rome would be a lovely pre-Christmas break. Need to give it some thought Thinking

Community Manager

@dgilbert2 I was in Rome just last week, it's definitely a lovely destination no matter the time of the year! If you decide to go let me know, I have a couple of places I'd highly recommend for dinner and gelato. slight smile

Thank you @EmilieT  will do slight smile

We have been before and its an amazing city. Only been in the height of summer though, too many crowds and too hot! This time of year should be much better smiling

Community Manager

I can only imagine how hot it gets in Summer! Last week it was 27 degrees everyday until our last day, but over the next few months, as a pre-Christmas trip, I'm sure it'd be nice and mild smiling

Did you also venture outside of Rome or stayed in the city? There's so much to do and see, my 6 days there were far from enough nerd

@EmilieT wrote:

Did you also venture outside of Rome or stayed in the city? There's so much to do and see, my 6 days there were far from enough nerd

We also did Florence, Pisa and Civitavecchia. You may spot a cruise link there wink. All wonderful memories.

Community Manager

[ Edited ]

@dgilbert2 All lovely looking places, that must have been quite a holiday! I'd definitely like to go to Italy again, but the whole country looks fantastic so it'll be hard to pick where to go ... did you have a favourite amongst the cities you've been to?

This Priority offer for Rome ends on Sunday so you've got some time left to think about it smiley

@EmilieT wrote:

@dgilbert2 All lovely looking places, that must have been quite a holiday! I'd definitely like to go to Italy again, but the whole country looks fantastic so it'll be hard to pick where to go ... did you have a favourite amongst the cities you've been to?

Yes it was an amazing time, thank you. My favorite was Florence, I would go back their again tomorrow, a beautiful place and not as as "full on" as Rome grin

Community Manager

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

Yes it was an amazing time, thank you. My favorite was Florence, I would go back their again tomorrow, a beautiful place and not as as "full on" as Rome grin

@dgilbert2 You're not the first person I know to rave about Florence so it definitely is high up on my list of Italian cities to visit! nerd 

ponte-vecchio-day.jpg