Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority Offers: 10th June 2020 onwards

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey guys, how are you doing?

We have made it through another week in these crazy times and I think we all deserve a treat for just hanging in there. I looked at the new O2 Priority offers and picked my personal highlights. Let me know if there is anything on there you found that sounds super interesting.

AND don’t forget it is Fathers Day this Sunday! And O2 has got you covered!

In addition to the offers below, don't forget the Kindle Unlimited offer is still going on, so get yourselves three months of quality reading for free. Let us know what you are reading right now here.

To see all the current offers, check out the Priority offers website or check out the priority app.

Say ‘Ta’ to Pa with 25% off Virgin Experience Days

Over the last few months we’ve either seen too much of dad or not enough. That’s why O2 got together with Virgin Experience Days to make this Father’s Day one to remember. With 25% off virtual classes he can enjoy right now, or real-life experiences to book for the future, there’s enough to put the happy in every father’s day.

Ends Sun 21 Jun | Read more
5ee0a1e352faff00301ff3d7-1125x750.jpeg

Live streaming activities with MoveGB

Every Monday your free fitness pass will allow you to try something new and help you discover your perfect active lifestyle. Access hundreds of live-streamed and on-demand classes, which range from hoop to circuits, Pilates to Barre and Zumba to HIIT and more.

Available Mon 12:00 am | Read more
5ede186b52faff00301f70f3-1125x750.jpeg

Win a cocktail kit and masterclass with Mixology Group

Keeping up with the latest lockdown measures has left us all a little shaken and stirred. O2 mixed up the perfect feel-good Prize Draw with Mixology Group - the mixologists to the stars. Three lucky winners, plus two friends each, will all get their hands on a cocktail box set (RRP £83.69) delivered directly to their door. Then, a professional masterclass with Mixology Group's head trainer will teach the winners and their mates the tricks of the trade.

Ends Thu 25 Jun | Read more

5edfb1f852faff00301fc37f-1125x750.jpeg

Beat the afternoon slump

For many of us, working from home has meant that sweet treats are no longer just reserved for elevenses. But after we’ve had our twelveses, oneses and twoses, that afternoon slump is inevitable.

That’s why O2 are offering you a well-needed burst of energy, packed full of flavour. A bespoke bundle of freshly pressed juices for £22.50 (RRP £45). And if that’s not juicy enough, we’re even throwing in free delivery.

Ends Sun 11:59pm | Read more

5ed0e8da52faff00301ccf27-1125x750.jpeg

I'd love to hear if you're going for anything specific this week (even if it's not on my list above)! Have I missed something good?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35226 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
In the cocktail box-set draw, thanks, @LukasB ! 😉
Message 2 of 3

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

haha @pgn me too - I need to up my mixing skills joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3