Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

O2 Priority

Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Tile mate instead of a bottle of Moët?

Think I had too much bubbly last night 😁 I have no intention of leaving o2 whether I get my Moët or not. (Still a bit annoyed though). Going to accept their offer of a free early upgrade. For those who are thinking its customers in high tariffs this is not the case. I’m on 3gb tariff and on pay 45 a month. Get asking o2 priority why your not getting the offer.
Topics: 529
Solutions: 11,012

Lol 😁

Loved your rant @Cazzb 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 97
Ideas: 2

Free upgrade thppppt! Cry

Never had one in all my time with O2, @Cazzb

And that Purple OP6T would go down an absolute treat after 4th Jan, when my (not free) upgrade falls due... 

Dream on...

PS. Loved the rant LOL

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.

First time of posting on the community but reading a lot of other topics it certainly won’t be the last. Some of the comments are hilarious. I may have to end my relationship with Facebook to engage in the o2 forum instead. 😂😁

Please do. We love nutters on here Smiley Tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Level 1: Joiner

This was my first time posting on here after reading some similar comments. It’s hilarious how serious people take things....

I think myself lucky and my bottle of bubbly arrived this morning 🥂 #cheerso2

Good news @KittyK

Currently using:
Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,388

You know, a change of mind usually means a bit on your wallet. I've awarded you a bottle of Moët for your rant, delivery date to be announced.....

O2 have allegedly sent out my Moët which Royal Mail said they tried to deliver. I have not received any card from them to say it was at the sorting office. Someone’s telling porkies somewhere. I do remember my postie having a bad hangover recently 🤣🤣
Topics: 545
Solutions: 3,388

@Cazzb wrote:
O2 have allegedly sent out my Moët which Royal Mail said they tried to deliver. I have not received any card from them to say it was at the sorting office. Someone’s telling porkies somewhere. I do remember my postie having a bad hangover recently 🤣🤣

LOL