Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tile mate instead of a bottle of Moët?

KittyK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Today I learned that I had apparently selected the non-alcoholic version of then o2 Priority gift. I had wondered where my bottle of Moët was and so chased it up.

Apparently the Tile Mate was the replacement 👎🏼 Had no idea and thought this was pretty random when I received it but actually didn’t connect the two.

Categorically I didn’t chose the non-alcoholic version and even double checked this!

A little interested to read there’s been a few more cases of this happening.

Pretty poor show o2, after being with o2 for a good 15 years if not more in the last month your poor communication has really let you down for me personally!
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Cazzb
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Think I had too much bubbly last night 😁 I have no intention of leaving o2 whether I get my Moët or not. (Still a bit annoyed though). Going to accept their offer of a free early upgrade. For those who are thinking its customers in high tariffs this is not the case. I’m on 3gb tariff and on pay 45 a month. Get asking o2 priority why your not getting the offer.
Message 21 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Lol 😁

Loved your rant @Cazzb 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 34

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35211 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Free upgrade thppppt! Cry

Never had one in all my time with O2, @Cazzb

And that Purple OP6T would go down an absolute treat after 4th Jan, when my (not free) upgrade falls due... 

Dream on...

PS. Loved the rant LOL

Message 23 of 34

Cazzb
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
First time of posting on the community but reading a lot of other topics it certainly won’t be the last. Some of the comments are hilarious. I may have to end my relationship with Facebook to engage in the o2 forum instead. 😂😁
Message 24 of 34

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Please do. We love nutters on here 😛
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 25 of 34

KittyK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
This was my first time posting on here after reading some similar comments. It’s hilarious how serious people take things....

I think myself lucky and my bottle of bubbly arrived this morning 🥂 #cheerso2
Message 26 of 34

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Good news @KittyK

Currently using:
Message 27 of 34

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You know, a change of mind usually means a bit on your wallet. I've awarded you a bottle of Moët for your rant, delivery date to be announced.....

Message 28 of 34

Cazzb
  • 12 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 have allegedly sent out my Moët which Royal Mail said they tried to deliver. I have not received any card from them to say it was at the sorting office. Someone’s telling porkies somewhere. I do remember my postie having a bad hangover recently 🤣🤣
Message 29 of 34

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cazzb wrote:
O2 have allegedly sent out my Moët which Royal Mail said they tried to deliver. I have not received any card from them to say it was at the sorting office. Someone’s telling porkies somewhere. I do remember my postie having a bad hangover recently 🤣🤣

LOL

Message 30 of 34