cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Strokes, JLS, Louis Tomlinson and other tickets this week!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi everyone,

I've gone through the Priority tickets page today to see what exciting gigs I can find there this week! I'd love to hear if you know any of the artists and events I mentioned or are a fan of them?

If any of these catch your eye tickets-wise, note that some are on pre-sale right now and ending already tomorrow morning, so be quick!

Additionally, you can of course find everything else that's currently listed on the Priority tickets page here. slight_smile

Interesting gig tickets this week

• Louis Tomlinson will be at the Scarborough Open Air Theatre on 15 Aug 2020! Priority tickets pre-sale ends tomorrow at 9am!
  • Sleeper and The Bluetones have multiple gigs coming up in multiple locations and you can get pre-sale tickets until tomorrow 10 am!
  • Alanis Morissette will have gig at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire in London on 4 March 2020! Priority tickets will be on sale tomorrow 14 Feb!
  • You can catch The Stranglers at the O2 Academy Brixton in London on 20 Nov 2020, and Priority tickets will be available tomorrow 14 Feb!
  • Jeff Beck will be in at the O2 Apollo in Manchester on 22 May 2020! You can still get Priority tickets on pre-sale until tomorrow morning!

Artist highlights of the week

The Strokes

The Strokes

The Strokes will have a gig at the Roundhouse in London on 19 Feb 2020 (next week!) and Priority tickets will be available tomorrow 14 Feb.

Anyone familiar with The Strokes? slight_smile They are an American rock band originating from NYC who formed in 1998. I'll include a couple of their music videos below, let me know what you think of their music:

More info

JLS

JLS

English pop/RNB group JLS have confirmed their reunion! They will be touring across the UK on multiple dates and in multiple locations during November and December this year.

Priority tickets for the gigs in Brighton, Bournemouth, Cardiff, Hull, Sheffield, Newcastle upon Tyne, Leeds, Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, London and Nottingham, will be available on Wed 19th February! grin

Who's familiar with JLS and do you guys enjoy their music? I'll include a couple of music videos below!

More info

Are you a fan of any of the artists/bands mentioned above?

Let me know in the comments! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

The artist highlight should be Jeff Beck.

An absolute legend of a guitarist, born the same year as me!

Started in the Yardbirds and went on to the Jeff Beck group.

I believe he was listed as the 5th top influential guitarists in the Rolling Stones magazine of the top 100.

Superb. There again a rock guitarist of my era will usually figure highly in my estimation....heart

Ranks alongside Eric Clapton and Jimmy Paige in my opinion.

Jeff Beck

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Oh yes, I had included Jeff Beck in the list at the top, however I didn't know that much about him apart from being familiar with the name! Thanks for sharing some additional info @Cleoriff . Do you have any specific guitar solos in mind that he's performed that we could find on YouTube? slight_smile

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo 

This was him at the Crossroads festival. The young lass (Tal) is a protege of his. Not a bad bass guitarist for her age...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I was impressed by both!! clap Thanks for the video! I see what you meant by superb. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5