Did you mean: 

The Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

Craig Charles is most well known for his acting roles in Red Dwarf and Coronation Street but did you know he's also a funk and soul DJ? 

Craig Charles Funk and Soul Club

Craig Charles heads up the popular BBC Radio 6 show called The Funk and Soul Show and you now have the chance to dance along at a live version of the show this November at the O2 Academy Oxford! 

Tickets are available on Priority from Wednesday 29th May!  

Any Craig Charles fans on the community who'd be interested in hearing him DJ or some general  Funk and Soul peeps who love a good night out? Let us know below. cool

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
I didn't know he did dj stuff and soul Ye I. A fan of him I like classical music jazz and heavy metal rock I like loads lol
Message 2 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I didn't know either @liggerz87 ! I loved him in Red Dwarf and I'm partial to a bit of Funk and Soul so I'll have to check out his show! 

Did you see our tickets giveaway thread? There might be something there for you! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

He has been a DJ and stand up comedian for years. My son has been to one of his gigs and said he was brilliant.

Message 4 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I know he's quite the personally @jonsie so it makes sense his gigs are good fun! Not sure if I'll make it to a live performance but I'll definitely be checking out his live show! 

signature

Message 5 of 6

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
Ye I looked at the ticket giveaway lol Ye red dwarf good also he did robot wars aswel lol
Message 6 of 6