Get help, share tips and chat

Topics: 526
Solutions: 3,279

Re: Susto at the O2 Institute!

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

I went to see The Prodigy there.

Best gig I've seen for a long time. (Even though I was at the front standing and some big bouncer thought 'this old woman' would get crushed, so reached over the barrier, lifted me upand over as if I weighed nothing and plonked me right in front of the band)  hugging

Cool story bro

Yes it was. I went with my lads and their partners. They were mightily impressed that Mum was in touching distance of Maxim....joy

.....but were the Prodigy impressed?

Topics: 642

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Best gig I've seen for a long time. (Even though I was at the front standing and some big bouncer thought 'this old woman' would get crushed, so reached over the barrier, lifted me upand over as if I weighed nothing and plonked me right in front of the band)  hugging

Cool story bro

Yes it was. I went with my lads and their partners. They were mightily impressed that Mum was in touching distance of Maxim....joy

Not sure they even cared @jonsie. Too busy raising the crowd to pogo and form a mosh pit...joy

*The Game Is On*

@Cleoriff wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Cool story bro

Not sure they even cared @jonsie. Too busy raising the crowd to pogo and form a mosh pit...joy

Are you speaking Klingon? Pogo, mosh pit?? What's that all about joy

Mosh pit at a concert

Image result for Images of a Mosh pit

Pogo'ing is where the crowd jumps up and down. The place is so packed you have to jump whether you like it or not....joy

*The Game Is On*

Or at a Prodigy concert...luckily you can't hear too much of the band...they would be swearing joy

*The Game Is On*

I can just picture you now.....

Highlighted

@jonsie wrote:

I can just picture you now.....

It was 2016 when I went Steve. so a lot of things have changed. No matter, I loved every minute of it tongue winking

*The Game Is On*