Did you mean: 

Strictly Come Dancing - The Live Tour 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

The Strictly Come Dancing Live Tour 2019 tickets are going on sale on Priority tomorrow Tuesday 18 September in the monring, so if you're a fan make sure to pencil this one out - tickets will be on sale for February 2019, at The O2 in London Happy Dance

Screen Shot 2018-09-17 at 14.28.47.png

I know we've got quite a few followers of this show on here, but for those who aren't too familiar, Strictly Come Dancing sees Celebrities pairing up with some professional dancers in order to compete throughout a series of ballroom dancing challenges. The 16th series has just kicked off! Here are some highlights from last year's tour:

Have any of our Strictly Come Dancing fans gone to the previous Live Tours? Would you like to see this one? Let us know in the comments Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

I belong to a SCD forum on FB (yes I really am that sad) joy

I know from comments on there that these tickets are like gold-dust and very difficult to acquire.

You can also apply for tickets for the live shows every week. They go quickly as well.

I would love to go but it would require my husband taking me and he can't stand Strictly....

Best of luck to anyone applying though. thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

It's a shame your husband doesn't like it @Cleoriff, it'd make for a fun evening out! But I'm sure it's still nice to experience those live shows and tours through what others say on the SCD forum Happy Dance

@jonsie Are you going to try your luck on this one then? wink 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 5

Poppysmum
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Another programme that i dont watch so wouldnt be interested slight_smile

Message 5 of 5