Secret Cinema presents: Stranger Things

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Secret Cinema presents Stranger Things

Hi everyone, 

Some very exciting tickets are now available on Priority for all Stranger Things fans on O2! Head over to Priority to grab yours, before the pre-sale ends on Friday 24 at 9:00am. Tickets are limited and once they're gone they're gone so don't delay!  

Secret Cinema announced that its second immersive experience of 2019 will reimagine the world of critically-acclaimed Netflix original drama serie Stranger Things, in an official collaboration with the Duffer Brothers!

For the very first time, the ground-breaking immersive theatre company will create an experience from the small screen, transporting audiences to the small suburban town of Hawkins, Indiana – in a creative re-interpretation spanning key moments across three seasons. This is a landmark production for Secret Cinema as it alters its format by giving the audience a greater opportunity to fully immerse themselves in the world and characters of Stranger Things. Secret location. On November 1st 2019.

Any Stranger Things fans out there? Will you be coming to Hawkins? wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

LOVE LOVE LOVE Stranger Things. I didn't get into it when it was fresh & new, but it meant when I did, I had two whole seasons to binge watch on Netflix. Such a fun, entertaining show that I'd recommend to anyone and everyone.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 2 of 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just watching first series on Netflix

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 13

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
It's awesome series to be fair
Message 5 of 13

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Chris_K @viridis 

I'm a big fan as well, looking forward to the new series in July Bouncy

@Cleoriff 

Yay, how far in are you? Plenty of time to get fully caught up before the third series is released!

@jonsie 

Do you reckon you'll give it a go before the new episodes come out this Summer? wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 6 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@EmilieT 

Had to put it on hold unfortunately. I will be watching it though.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 13

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff @jonsie Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts on the show later on then  hugging

signature

Message 9 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I will fit it in somehow @EmilieT , I'm still catching up with the superbly brilliant Our Planet and of course it's Monaco F1 this weekend Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 13