cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roger waters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Waiting for priority tickets for Roger Waters to go on sale at 10am this morning only to see it change to Friday!!....anybody know why?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

They're definitely available to book via Priority this morning @Anonymous, as I've booked Hyde Park myself about 20 mins ago.

Which date are you trying to book and I'll give it a go and see whether I'm able to get through from here? 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cheers....it was for the see Hydro in Glasgow. Priority now says on sale in 1 day. Very frustrating as it changed from onsale in 30 mins to 2 days which is general release.

Message 3 of 7

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

The 1 day is 1 day left on the pre-sale @Anonymous

If you click through, it should let you book - I can see tickets available for the Hydro on 29th June currently.

Maybe try refreshing, or a different browser if you're having issues. 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 4 of 7

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

How did you get on @Anonymous? Hope you managed to book your tickets! 

Anybody else seeing Roger anywhere? I was gutted when I saw the pre-sale last night, as I thought all of the dates were whilst I'm away on holiday. Then this morning a mate mentioned he'd booked his, and I realised I'd got the wrong month - it's August I'm away!! Massive panic as I frantically tried to get mine sorted, thinking I'd missed the boat haha. Quite a few of us off to BST @ Hyde Park now. slight_smile 

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Got tickets....yes that was a wee bit confusing when it suddenly said onsale in 2days but got them!, Delighted can’t wait to go. Thanks for help 👍👍
Message 6 of 7

Wa10
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Brilliant, glad you're sorted. slight_smile

Enjoy the show, it should be amazing! 

Message 7 of 7