Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quilter international 6 Sept 2019

mjrobinson93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to buy tickets via O2 Priority for the Eng vs Italy rugby at St James Park on 6th Sept.  When O2 Priority passes me through to the eticketing web site, it shows availability but as soon as I try to select anything, it says seat not available.  I have refreshed my browser and seats are still showing as available - there is obviously a mismatch between O2 Priority and the eticketing website.  Please advise on next steps as I am keen to get tickets and O2 Priority seems to be best method

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@mjrobinson93 

Could you try a different browser? Also the website may be busy, depending on when they went online?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

mjrobinson93
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried Firefox and Chrome (and done hard refreshes on both browsers) with no luck. Still same messages. Very frustrating !
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

You may have to go direct to the ticket seller then @mjrobinson93 

I will ask our community managers @Marjo  or @EmilieT  if the Priority website is working ok in relation to these tickets..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @mjrobinson93  and thanks for the tag @Cleoriff ! 

Any luck with the tickets yet or are you still experiencing issues with the site? I'm happy to check with the Priority team if they are aware of any issues with this.

Message 5 of 5