Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Booking Warwick Castle Tickets with O2 Priority Code

Cathy_Me
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I'm trying to bring my family to visit Warwick Castle next week, and I have an O2 priority code but can't find out how to redeem this. O2 have directed me to Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster say they cannot help. I've been around this loop several times and have been unable to resolve this. I wanted to visit next week whilst we are in the area (and we need to buy a 5th ticket) but I've spent weeks trying to find out who can help me get these tickets. Please can anyone help? It's very frustrating! I'm appending the full history of this via a transcript of a conversation with O2, which I hope helps explain the situation. I've since spoken yet again with Ticketmaster and again with O2 and been told by each to contact the other (again!). I've also tried Warwick Castle and Merlin Entertainments and they cannot help. I appreciate any help as we really want to visit! The children were very excited that I got tickets and I don't want to now disappoint them. Thanks for reading, Cathy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23075 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

@Cathy_Me We are all customers here, so all I can do is tag our community admin @Martin-O2 and @EmilieT, but I don't think they'll see this until Monday now.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

Cathy_Me
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, appreciated. I'm just so frustrated going around in circles! I've been trying to sort this out since August...!

Message 3 of 4

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Cathy_Me, I've just sent you a Private Message to get a few more details so we can try to get you and your family all set up for your visit to Warwick Castle slight_smile

Thanks @Bambino for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4