Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority tickets

sandrafenwick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm trying to book priority tickets for the specials next May .. it states priority booking is available until 2nd but won't let me order .. it's saying ticket master isn't available?? Any ideas. Thanks
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It's possible that all the priority tickets have sold out as there aren't that many allocated, but try the ticketmaster website directly too.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 9

sandrafenwick
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ahh okay .. Thank you .. never ordered before .. I'll try ticket master direct tomorrow
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @sandrafenwick, did you manage to get some tickets in the end? Let us know how you get on with this purchase slight_smile

Welcome to the forum!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 9

sandrafenwick
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Not through o2 .. got them from ticketmaster this morning. Typical, I've had this same number for 28yrs through bt called and o2 and the 1st time I try to take advantage of anything it doesn't work!! Lol
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Standard for priority unfortunately!

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@sandrafenwick

For future reference: Very often the band or artiste have their own website and the tickets are available through that source

A couple of years ago I was desperate to get tickets to see The Prodigy. I had 4 websites open to purchase tickets at the 10am countdown. I knew they would sell out quickly as the band hadn't toured for 5 years.

The minute the clocked reached 10am I clicked 'Buy Now' into the bands website and Ticketmaster..

The Prodigy website loaded the details far more quickly than Ticketmaster.

I managed to get 4 tickets without any issue at all. Some might say it was luck. I would rather think I was determined.

Oh and I was in Spain at the time wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9