Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 8th July onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

We've got a really big week coming up on Priority, with loads happening!

• Instant Winners is back! From 5th July until 2nd August 2019 you can enter in a weekly prize draw to win four tickets to a selected Merlin attraction. For more information, have a look here Happy Dance
  • The first week of Secret Cinema presents Stranger Things has already sold out, but Priority happens to have a bunch of tickets to give away - if you're a fan of the show, do tell us! 
  • And if the Upside Down isn’t your thing, then no worries: we’ve also got tickets to be won for an exclusive event at TUTANKHAMUN: Treasures of the Golden Pharaoh. An opportunity to see the boy king’s treasures before it opens to the general public - join the conversation here.
  • MoveGB arrived in-app this week 🏃 Every Monday on Priority you can use your fitness pass with MoveGB and book yourself into something for absolutely nothing, and you can do that every single week until the offer comes to a sweaty end in August!
  • The regular PizzaExpress offer has changed up: we’ve upgraded your £5 main to two mains for £10, so you’ll never have to feel bad about your other half paying more than you! And the best bit? Its uncapped, so no more frustrated customers unable to get the offer – fill ya boots!

What caught your eye most this time around? Let us know in the comments! smiley

Overview of upcoming offers

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122371 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Oh just look at that 3 night trip to Boston. If only......wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Oh just look at that 3 night trip to Boston. If only......wink

@Cleoriff I've never been to Boston myself, only lower on the East coast ... but it looks like a lovely destination! Very different to where you used to go in Spain I imagine though 🏖️ 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've been to Boston but to do it justice you need three weeks there but that's not to say I wouldn't go if given the chance....

Message 4 of 6

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie Good to know you liked it so much, I'll keep it on my list to visit at some point!

If I remember correctly you used the Pizza Express offer a few weeks back ... let us know if you get a chance to try this new and improved version of it some time slight_smile pizza

signature

Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions