Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 6th March onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, I hope you've been having a good week so far. slight_smile

With International Women’s Day coming up this Friday, as well as Mother’s Day fast approaching at the end of March, Priority has got plenty on offer to surprise that important woman in your life. 🌹

We’re also still in the middle of Rugby season 🏉 so make sure you’re heading out to a Greene King pub near you on England Match Days for a free drink on us! 

We’re still live with an amazing offer for ICON Outlet at The O2. Every Tuesday and Wednesday our customers will be able to get up to 20% off on a number of brands at the Outlet including Moss Bros., Aspinal of London, Yankee Candle and many more. Happy Dance

The Caffé Nero free drink offer is back in full force and is available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday to make your day even better. 

What offers are you excited about this week? smile

Priority Update - 060319

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo 

I just want to mention that Mothers Day 31st March, is also the day the clocks go FORWARD for British Summer Time.

So poor Mums of young children will lose an hours sleep. Well planned, Not joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Marjo 

I just want to mention that Mothers Day 31st March, is also the day the clocks go FORWARD for British Summer Time.

So poor Mums of young children will lose an hours sleep. Well planned, Not joy

Good one thanks @Cleoriff , I always forget until the last minute that the clocks change. Thank goodness for smartphones that do it automatically for me. sweat_smile

Message 3 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

Thanks for mentioning the International Women's Day  this Friday 8th March 2019

When I looked it up on-line I saw this! honestly! Why ? 1930's lovely ladies I'm sure

not representative though.

International Women's Day March 8th 2019.png

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions