Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 29th April onwards

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

We have a new batch of fantastic Priority offers this week!! 

If you're thinking of sprucing up your home look no further then this great offer for 50% off hanging baskets from Thompson and Morgan! In need of inspiration? There are thousands of free tickets for Grand Designs Live up for grabs! 

There are some awesome ways to treat yourself this week with 50% off the new range and free shipping with Ciate London. You can pick up the Diamond Heated soothing brush from Babyliss for £25 and get the Mermaid Hair Kit from Umberto Giannini for £13.50 (RRP£27)! offers this week! 

You can also get the Caffe Nero free hot drink and £5 off main at Pizza Express offers if you fancy a drink and a snack! 

Channel Update - 240419-1.png

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122758 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Look at those gorgeous hanging baskets. Will enter just for that offer. Beautiful innocent

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

They look fantastic @Cleoriff ! Let me know how you get on. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Did you manage to grab one of those hanging basket codes in the end @Cleoriff ? slight_smile They look great. I've been looking at something similar for my flat (indoors though) where my cats couldn't reach! Cat Tongue

Message 4 of 4