cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 20 Feb 2020 (several prize draws!)

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, I hope you're having a good day so far!

Have you taken a look at the offers on Priority yet this week? I've had a look and included some highlights below! Let me know what you think of these and if any them catch your eye? slight_smile

Evening with Richard Herring and James Acaster

An evening of comedy with Richard Herring and James Acaster

Win tickets to be part of a live recording of Richard Herring’s award-winning Podcast series, RHLSTP. Join us on 24/03/20 as Richard chats with James Acaster, live on stage, at The Blueroom in The O2. The winner and a friend will enjoy canapes, a couple of drinks and a whole lot of laughs.

Prize draw ends: Mon 2nd March

Custom Plans Prize Draw

Win a 36 month custom plan and phone of your choice

O2 is celebrating its 18th Birthday this month, and as part of the celebration we have a prize draw where you can win a 36-month Custom Plan and a mobile phone of your choice! Which one would you pick? slight_smile

Prize draw ends: Thu 27th Feb

50% off Merlin attractions

Get 50% off several Merlin attractions!

If you're interested in experiences such as visiting SEA LIFE, The London or York Dungeons, Mademe Tussauds, London Eye, Warwick Castle, LEGOLAND, adventure parks, The Blackpool Tower among others, here's your chance to grab entry tickets with 50% off!

Offer ends: Sun 1st March

Mindfulness with Calm

10-minute mindfulness sessions with Calm

Did you know in only 2-10 minutes a day, you can reduce stress and improve sleep? Learn the life-changing skill of meditation, with programs from 3-25 minutes to suit your schedule. Enjoy Sleep Stories with celebrity and expert narrators; music and soothing nature scenes to help with focus, relaxation, and sleep. This Offer entitles you to receive one weekly free 10 minute mindfulness session by Calm.

Offer ends: Sun 23rd Feb

Win a trip to the Alps

Win an all-expenses paid trip to the Alps for JBL Snow Party!

Have you ever been on a skiing holiday, or in France? If you hurry, you can still take part in this prize draw (it ends tomorrow!) to win a trip to the JBL Snow Party in Val Thorens, France, for two! Included are flights, all-inclusive hotel accommodation, ground transportation, food and drink, ski hire and a pair of Tune 220TWS earphones.

Prize Draw ends: Fri 21st Feb (!!)

Additionally, don't forget you can still get a free drink for you and mate on Friday at Greene King pubs! What drink would you go for? beers

What do you think of the offers/draws this week? cool

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 21

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Competitions entered....well, I can dream.....

Nice one @jonsie , good luck!! Let us know how it goes. I'll keep my fingers crossed! yahoo Which one did you go for?

Message 3 of 21

MI5
  • 143418 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As we all love them, I've entered to win a new phone slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 21

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Competitions entered....well, I can dream.....

Nice one @jonsie , good luck!! Let us know how it goes. I'll keep my fingers crossed! yahoo Which one did you go for?

All of them, especially the new phone. Ive no one to destroy my next new one wink

Message 5 of 21

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good luck you too @MI5 !

@jonsie speaking of destroying phones... be careful with your phone and your new cat - mine destroyed my phone screen by swatting my phone off my desk onto the floor! Twice. 🤦‍♀️

Message 6 of 21

jonsie
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Chester does that regular by rubbing his face along them. Luckily I have a thick carpet and wallet type covers. He does the same with the tv control and the wireless laptop mouse. I guess he thinks he owns them by putting his scent everywhere nerd

Message 7 of 21

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Chester does that regular by rubbing his face along them. Luckily I have a thick carpet and wallet type covers. He does the same with the tv control and the wireless laptop mouse. I guess he thinks he owns them by putting his scent everywhere nerd

LOL Haha that sounds familiar Cat

Message 8 of 21

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If he starts rubbing your legs (real or artificial) then he is showing he owns you @jonsie Cat

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 21

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
20/O2/20, wow - I am in there!
Message 10 of 21