Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 1st April onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well so far. slight_smile

Priority is the place to go to before the weekend if you’re still looking for something to get for that special woman in your life for Mother's Day. You can get a free box of chocolates at Thorntons, a discount with Cowshed or even a trip to Barcelona with Broadway Travel!

As March comes to a close, we’ve got loads of exciting Prize Draws to get involved in, as well as activity offers like our UK Paintball offer that will get you and all your friends ready for Spring!

We’re still live with an amazing offer for ICON Outlet at The O2. Every Tuesday and Wednesday O2 customers will be able to get up to 20% off on a number of brands at the Outlet including Moss Bros., Aspinal of London, Yankee Candle and many more.

And of course, the Caffé Nero free drink offer is on-going as usual, and is available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday to make your day even better. 

Which offer(s) are you going for this time? Let us know in the comments! Happy Dance

Priority offers update for 1st April

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

Lovely prizes and offers.

Like the Gardening prize

Like Thorntons

Like nail polishes too ~ like the pale shades

(my nails are v.short though due to gardening even with gloves)

Thank you for putting up these offers and prizes

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes the gardening prize appeals to me.

I shall enter for that one yum

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome to hear you like the gardening one @TallTrees , @Cleoriff ! Let us know if you get lucky!  fingers_crossed

Message 4 of 4