Did you mean: 

Priority offers: 17 June onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Well, so much for that beautiful weather @Marjo mentioned last week so far ... but we'll get there soon! sun

Until the sun comes back, we’ve got some amazing Offers and Prize Draws for you to get stuck into this week. If you haven’t ventured out to eat at a Byron in a while, we’ve got a Prize Draw that will sort you and your friends out easily. And if you’re in need of fitting the kids out with a new wardrobe we’ve got you early access to the 40% sale at Wildchild London.

The Caffé Nero free drink offer is also available as usual from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday, the perfect way to cope with the rain and chilly wind 

For Formula 1 fans, we also have an exciting prize draw for two to go enjoy the race at Silverstone is also on  🏎

Which one of these offers or prize draws are you most interested in? Let us know in the comments! smiley

Overview of upcoming offers

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well, I will be going for the Silverstone draw.... pray Bouncy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

Well, I will be going for the Silverstone draw.... pray Bouncy

I wish you lots of Good Luck @Cleoriff  four_leaf_clover

Message 3 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I thought this one might interest you @Cleoriff! Fingers crossed fingers_crossed hugging

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

fingers_crossed fingers_crossed fingers_crossed @Cleoriff !

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

fingers_crossed fingers_crossed fingers_crossed @Cleoriff !

I know...What a prize. Seeing Lewis at his home GP. Blumming wonderful Happy Dance

Image result for Images of LH with car 44

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It's not showing yet on the app? Oh just realised, not open till the 17/6... Bummer...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 10

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I'll be entering and if by some remote chance I win, the tickets are yours @Cleoriff 

Oh thanks @jonsie  Hug

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff @jonsie Thought I'd bump this to make sure you don't forget to enter now that it's open smiling

signature

Message 10 of 10