Priority offers: 15th April onwards

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Hopefully it’s as lovely out wherever you are as it is in London today! sun

We’re well into April now, and the days of beautiful weather are starting to become more and more frequent. With that in mind, there’s plenty to indulge in on Priority at the moment that will send you into summer on the front foot.

Discounts with the likes of Figleaves and Smashbox have got you covered for that perfect look. If it’s more the experiences you’re looking for, then be sure to keep an eye on the app next week as we’ve got amazing Prize Draws coming up, Westlife at The O2 and the Premiere to ROCKETMAN to name a couple.

Make sure to not miss out on our daily offer with Thorntons! A massive 10K personalised eggs to be nabbed each day, but the offer ends soon so make sure you get down to your closest store and grab one before it’s too late … and they're gone forever! rabbit

We’re still live with an amazing offer for ICON Outlet at The O2. Every Tuesday and Wednesday customers will be able to get up to 20% off on a number of brands at the Outlet including Moss Bros., Aspinal of London, Yankee Candle and many more.

The Caffé Nero free drink offer is also available from midday on Tuesday and Wednesday, so why not get yourself a nice cuppa!

Which one of these offers are you interested in this time around?

Let us know in the comments 

Happy Dance

Channel Update - 100419-1.jpg

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have any comments.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all  Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Laithwaites again? Wine and chocolate sounds nice, will have to look at the Priority app tomorrow!

Too bad I ordered their Easter Special Six bottles for £34.99 delivered this week... just less than £6 a bottle, should make a nice accompaniment to Sunday lunch next week thumbsup

Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Did you enter the Wine and chocolate prize draw today @pgn? gentle reminder if you forgot wink

Sunday roast sounds lovely, is it going to be an Easter special or a classic sunday roast?

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions
It was not there when I checked at around 9am, but I saw it at lunchtime today and yes, I've entered the draw 🤞
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@pgn wrote:
It was not there when I checked at around 9am, but I saw it at lunchtime today and yes, I've entered the draw 🤞

Awesome, fingers crossed @pgn!! fingers_crossed

signature

Message 5 of 5