cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority makeover - update to the newest version!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone!

The Priority app has had a makeover recently, and the new version is available to download in the App Store for iOS, and in the Play Store for Android. slight_smile 

Heads up for everyone: from next week, old versions of the app are no longer supported so please do update yours as soon as you can if you haven't already, to continue experiencing all that Priority has to offer via the app.

If you remain on the old app version and attempt to access it, it will trigger an SMS that will ask you to update the app with a link to the App Store for iOS. You will also get a text if your phone software is outdated and no longer compatible with the app - you'll have to update your software before using the Priority app, or use the web version on your phone.

More information on compatibility and how to update the app for both iOS and Android below:

Android:

• If your Android version is older than Android 5, you'll need to update your phone software before you can use the Priority app.
  • If you're on Android version 5 or above, only the Priority app version 4.0.0 and above will work and you'll have to update the app in the Play Store.

iOS:

• If your phone software is older than iOS 9, you'll need to update the software before you can use the Priority app on your phone.
  • If you're on iOS 9 or above, you'll need the Priority app version 4.0.0 or newer in order to be able to use the app on your phone.

If you have an old device that doesn’t have an available update to meet the minimum requirements, then you can always use the web version of Priority instead, or consider an upgrade to your device.

Any issues or questions about the update, please do let us know in the comments. When you've updated the app, don't hesitate to also let us know what you think of its new look! smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for that info @EmilieT

I'll check mine now and update if necessary wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 13

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 3 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Mines version 4.1. Is that the latest?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Same as mine.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 13

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

That's ok then. Must have updated it's own little self without intervention from me.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 13

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

That's ok then. Must have updated it's own little self without intervention from me.

As is the case with all android apps unless you tell it not to.  I spend ages when I get a new phone going through the apps in the play store telling them not to update automatically weary

Thanks

Steve
Message 7 of 13

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to hear you're all up to date @Cleoriff@jonsie@MI5 and @welshsteve76! Let me know if you've got any comment or feedback on the new look of the app, it'd be interesting to know how you like it slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 8 of 13

Monty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My two samsung less than 5yrs old don't work with latest o2 priority...my 20 year old boiler has no such problems so it's adios o2

Message 9 of 13

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Your boiler can connect to o2 ? wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 13