Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority deal was declined

Elliot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
We tried to use the Greene king deal for a free drink last Thursday at the pub specified on priority. The staff in the pub said that everyone was coming in get in g to use the feature but they have never heard of it. Wouldn't accept the discount!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I guess no one got briefed about the offer......
Did the manager not know about it either?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Elliot
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No one knew...
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122891 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

There was a post about the Greene offer last week. When they showed their code at the bar it said it had already been used. So a bit poor all round really..:smileysad:

@EmilieT@Marjo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Elliot, I've sent your a Private Message now to get a few more details, so we can pass on this feedback and get someone to look into this for you slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5