Priority Tickets Calendar: 9 - 15 December 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Good morning everyone, how is your Monday going so far? slight_smile

As always there's a lot happening tickets-wise on Priority, and I've picked a few to highlight below! You can find everything that's currently listed on the Priority website.

Let me know what your highlights are from today's ticket selection? What do you think of mine below? slight_smile

INTERESTING GIG TICKETS

• The Orb will be playing in Birmingham and Manchester in May 2020. Priority tickets pre-sale ends on Wed 11 Dec!
  • Kaiser Chiefs will be playing in Kidwelly and Bath in May and June 2020! Priority tickets pre-sale ends on Fri 13 Dec.
  • Tom Clarke (The Enemy) has a gig coming up in Newcastle as well as Sheffield in March 2020, and you can grab Priority pre-sale tickets until Wed 11 Dec!
  • Fastlove - A Tribute to George Michael takes place at The O2 on 11 Dec 2020. Priority tickets will be available on Wed 11 Dec!
  • Catch Lil Durk in Birmingham on 5 Feb 2020! Priority tickets pre-sale ends tomorrow, Tue 10 Dec!
  • Bad Wolves will be performing in London at the O2 Academy Islington on 29 Jan 2020, and you can get Priority tickets on pre-sale until Wed 11 Dec.
  • James Arthur will have gig Chepstow on 6 Jun 2020. You can get Priority tickets on Wed 11 Dec.

ARTIST HIGHLIGHTS OF THE WEEK

Aerosmith

Aerosmith - European Tour 2020

Any Aerosmith fans in the community? They will be touring in Europe next summer, and Priority tickets for their London and Manchester gigs will be available on Wed 11 December! Happy Dance

I remember being a huge fan of Aerosmith when I was a teenager and would definitely enjoy seeing them live! What about you?

Check out one of my favourite Aerosmith songs here. slight_smile

Stereophonics

Stereophonics

I think I remember some earlier comments about Stereophonics here on the community - any fans around? slight_smile Welsh rock band Stereophonics will be playing at O2 Forum Kentish Town in London on 21 Jan 2020, and Priority tickets will be on sale tomorrow, Tue 10 Dec!

What's your favourite Stereophonics song? Here's one that I like! slight_smile

What do you think of the artists mentioned above? slight_smile Any that you're a fan of? Let me know below!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Marjo 

I love Aerosmith and the Stereophonics who are a brilliant live band.

I wasn't aware The Orb were still performing!! They started in the late 80's and I was never a fan.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12069 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Aerosmith and Stereophonics would be my picks.
Shocking to think I remember their first album coming out. It was 1992!!
I always liked A Thousand Trees and the Bartender and the Thief.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 6

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Kaiser Chiefs are an excellent live band, wouldn't mind seeing them as well as the Stereophonics.

Message 4 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff Have you seen Aerosmith live yourself or from recordings? I'd love to see them. slight_smile

@jonsie I listed to some Kaiser Chiefs quite often a few years ago. They were in the radio constantly with 'Ruby' and I got to know their music from there. Another band I'd love to see live as well.

@gmarkj What do you think of their live performances, if you've caught any? slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

No @Marjo 

Just a live concert shown on TV I'm afraid.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6