on 08-10-2019 11:20
Have you checked out this week's Priority tickets yet? I've had a look and listed a couple of highlights below, as well as a list of other interesting gigs and events. For a full and current list of events, check the Priority Tickets page here.
Let me know in the comments what you think of these highlights and if you've heard of (or are a fan of!) any of the artists below?
Artist highlights of the week:
Are you familiar of Keith Urban's music? This New Zealand-Australian country music star will be touring in multiple locations across the UK during May 2020! Priority tickets for his Manchester (8 May 2020), Glasgow (12 May 2020) and Birmingham (14 May 2020) will be available tomorrow, 9 October 2019.
Check him out on YouTube here.
William DuVall of Alice in Chains
William DuVall is known from being a vocalist and guitarist for the well-known rock band Alice in Chains. Do we have any of their fans here on the community?
William DuVall has released his debut solo album this month called One Alone, and he is going to be touring in the UK and Europe in the spring promoting it. The music on his new album is very different from that of Alice in Chains, with just him and his acoustic guitar. Priority tickets for his Newcastle (28 Mar 2020), Liverpool (29 Mar 2020), Birmingham (31 Mar 2020), London (1 Apr 2020) gigs are available tomorrow, 9 October 2019.
You can find William DuVall on YouTube here.
Other interesting gigs and events:
- Maluma will be performing in London at The O2 on 2 April 2020, and Priority tickets will be on sale 9 October 2019.
- Ally Pally Oxford Brookes Uni Darts tickets pre-sale will end tomorrow 9 October. The event will take place at the O2 Academy Oxford on 29 November 2019.
- Whitney: Queen of the Night gig tickets for Llandudno, Venue Cymru on 13 June 2020, will be on sale tomorrow 9 October!
- Lost in Music: One Night at the Disco will take place in London, Eventim Apollo, on 9 October 2020, and Priority tickets will be on sale tomorrow 9 Oct!
- Unibet Premier League Darts is happening at The O2 in London on 21 May 2020. Priority tickets pre-sale ends on Thursday 10 October.
→ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
→ Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help
If you'd like to take part, why not register?