Priority Tickets Calendar: 4 - 10 Oct 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Hi everyone and happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. slight_smile

Have you taken a look at this week's gig tickets yet on Priority? There are a few pretty interesting ones listed and I've put the info below for those that grabbed my attention. I'd love to hear if you're familiar with any of these artists? As always, check the Priority tickets page for the full list! slight_smile

Interesting gig tickets:

• Capital's Jingle Bell Ball returns to The O2 on the 7th and 8th December! Priority tickets will be on sale from Tuesday 5 Nov.
  • La Roux will be at the Fabric London on 5 Feb 2020! You can grab Priority tickets on pre-sale until Wed 6 Nov.
  • Mae Muller will perform in multiple locations in February 2020, and Priority tickets will be on sale from Wed 6 Nov.
  • AC/DC UK & Dizzy Lizzy are coming to Liverpool (O2 Academy2 Liverpool) for a gig on 28 Mar 2020! Pre-sale ends on Wed 6 Nov.
  • R.E.M by Stipe will perform in Newcastle Upon Tyne on on 4 Jul 2020, and Priority tickets are on pre-sale until Wed 6 Nov.
  • Sounds of the 60s LIVE with Tony Blackburn will be coming to Northampton (1 Mar 2020) and Sheffield (25 Apr 2020)! Priority tickets will be on sale on Wed 6 Nov.
  • Britain's Got Reggae 2020 takes place at the O2 Academy Islington in London on 29 Mar 2020! You can get Priority tickets on pre-sale until Fri 8 Nov.

Artist highlights of the week!

Chain Smokers

The Chainsmokers: London, Oct 2020

The electronic dance music duo, Chainsmokers, will be coming to London on 16 October 2020 as part of their upcoming tour! You can grab Priority tickets for this gig on Wed 6 November.

Are you into EDM or electro-pop/house music? slight_smile If so, what do you think of Chainsmokers?

Whitesnake and Foreigner

Whitesnake, Foreigner + Europe: multiple venues May-June 2020

You're probably familiar with all these 3 bands: Whitesnake, Foreigner and Europe. With their upcoming tour you have a chance to see them all perform some of the biggest classic rock anthems on the same evening. slight_smile Priority tickets will be available on Wed 6 November!

What are some of your favourite songs/albums by these bands? slight_smile

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0