Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar: 4-10 March 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone! I hope your week is going well. slight_smile

As usual there's a lot of exciting gig tickets going on sale on Priority, and we've picked a few below to highlight. You can find a full list of tickets going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website.

Let us know if you're interested in any of the gigs and artists mentioned below! slight_smile

WEEK 4-10 MARCH: HIGHLIGHTS

ChristinaAguilera.jpg

Christina Aguilera: Priority tickets on sale Wed 6 March

For the first time in 13 years, Christina Aguilera is going to be touring in the UK later this year! Happy Dance

Are you a fan? Ever seen her perform live, or would like to? Head to the related topic here to discuss more!

CamelPhat

Camelphat: Priority tickets on sale Wed 6 March

Camelphat will be on a gig at the O2 Academy Brixton in London in October! grin Let us know in the dedicated discussion topic here if you like Camelphat, what your favourite tracks are and if you'd be interested in seeing them live!

WEEK 4-10 MARCH: WHAT ELSE IS ON?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Sadly nothing there to interest me @Marjo 

To be honest I have never heard of Camelphat. I listened to part of their video on the other thread and wasn't that impressed anguished

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Fair enough, it's a different type of genre perhaps than what you're used to? slight_smile 

I've heard their music on Radio 1 sometimes!

Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I like so many genres of music, so it's hard to put me in a box joy

I just hadn't heard of those and wasn't keen when I listened.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

AlexYem84
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I would have loved to go see Christina @Marjo but the tickets are way over my affordability.

Thoughts everyone... is it just me or concert tickets are very very expensive now days... 😞
Message 5 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@AlexYem84 wrote:
I would have loved to go see Christina @Marjo but the tickets are way over my affordability.

Thoughts everyone... is it just me or concert tickets are very very expensive now days... 😞

Sorry to hear that @AlexYem84 ... Maybe another time, or another artist you equally love? slight_smile 

To answer your question, I found from the gigs I've personally gone to that it seems to depend on the venue and the artist - but that's just my experience.

We'll be posting this week's tickets calendar later today so keep an eye out, there might be something that'll grab your fancy!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 10

AlexYem84
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 16 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yup definitely. Another time slight_smile

On the bright side... I'm going to see spice girls in May! Yyiippeee
Message 7 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's super exciting @AlexYem84  Bouncy 

Whereabouts are you going to see them? You'll have to let us know how that is, it'll be quite a show!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122352 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I don't know about May but the Spice Girls are at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry (near me)  in June... @EmilieT 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@Cleoriff Thanks for the info, I remember they were touring this year but I hadn't checked venues closely! I'll be very interested to hear/see some photos from anyone who attends, it's probably going to be an impressive show slight_smile

signature

Message 10 of 10