Priority Tickets Calendar: 30 Sep - 09 Oct 2019

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Priority tickets header image

Good morning everyone, 

September is drawing to a close, but there are many gigs coming up on Priority during the upcoming first week of October Happy Dance

We picked below a couple to highlight, but you can find a list of everything going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website. I've put below a few of the ones I thought were interesting, along with two main highlights!

Interesting gig tickets

• Tickets for the Unibet Premier League Darts 2020 are going on sale this Friday 04 Oct at 9:30am 🎯
  • Rex Orange County will perform in multiple locations in November: get your tickets before the pre-sale ends on Wed 02 Oct.
  • The One Day festival Beat Horizon will take place in January 2020 in London and Manchester: get your tickets now!
  • Jason Donovan will perform at the O2 Apollo Manchester in November next year: secure your tickets early and get them now on Priority!
  • Dita Von Teese will perform at the O2 Apollo Manchester in April: get your tickets now!
  • If you'd like to attend one of Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights charity screenings at the O2 Apollo Manchester in February, head to Priority now!

Artist highlights of the week!

Photo of Celine Dion

Céline Dion

The world famous French-Canadian singer's, who performed -amongst many other hit songs and successful albums- the key song of james Cameron's Titanic, will be touring the UK in 2020.

Are you a Céline Dion fan? If you're interested in attending one of her performances at The O2 in London in September 2020, grab your tickets on priority before the pre-sale ends on Friday 04 October star

Billie Eilish: Where do we go? World TourPhoto of Billie Eilish

At only 17 years old, this American singer-songwriter has been steadily gaining more and more fans since the release of her single Ocean Eyes in 2016. 

She will be performing in Manchester, Birmingham and London next July, and tickets for these gigs will go on sale Wednesday 02 October. if you're interested, let us know in the comments!

Are you familiar with any of the artists/bands above? Which ones would be YOUR higlights?

Happy Dance Let us know in the comments! Happy Dance

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Are the Jason Donvan tickets free?

I would love to see Celine Dion if it was practical for me, I have a few of her CDs.

Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie They're not free I'm afraid ... are you a fan?

I'd love to see Céline Dion as well, not only does she have an incredible voice but she puts on quite a show on stage from what I've heard/seen! 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

The Peter Kay Phoenix Nights charity screening is an interesting one.

Peter is one of our best loved comedians, who had a massive sold out tour planned 2 years ago. Suddenly he cancelled it and the only reason given was 'Family Reasons'.

He hasn't been seen giving a live performance anywhere since.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions
Message 5 of 5