Did you mean: 

Priority Tickets Calendar: 3 - 9 June 2019

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone,

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and are looking forward to this new week. I hope we'll be getting lots of sun! ☀️

There's loads of exciting things happening on Priority as always, and here's a few highlights we've picked from the upcoming gigs and events! You can find the current list of all tickets going on sale or pre-sale on the Priority website.

Are you a fan of any of the below artists? Anyone interested in attending any of these gigs? Let us know below! slight_smile

WEEK 3-9 JUNE: HIGHLIGHTS

An evening with Geordie legends Andy Cole and Lee Clark

This week on Priority there's a fantastic opportunity for football fans! You can spend the evening with football heroes Andy Cole and Lee Clark.

The meet and greet will take place at the O2 City Hall Newcastle, Newcastle upon Tyne, on the 1st November 2019 and you can grab yourself tickets with Priority! Pre-sale ends Wednesday 4th June. Head over here to discuss this event and let us know what you think!

Jonas Brothers: Happiness Begins Tour

Good news for fans of the Jonas Brothers: they will be touring again in early 2020 for the first time in nearly a decade and will also be coming to the UK! Are you excited about this? Happy DanceThey have a new album out this month too. Check out the dedicated Jonas Brothers discussion topic and let us know what you think of this band! You can find the Priority gig tickets here.

Jonas Brothers

WEEK 3-9 JUNE: WHAT ELSE IS ON?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Just been through the priority app to look for the speaker comp (not open yet from what I can see) and Jim Jeffries tickets are on pre sale.
No mention on here though @Marjo?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good spot @gmarkj ! I can see the Jim Jeffries tickets there now with pre-sale ending tomorrow. slight_smile Either I just missed it from the list (my bad) or it appeared on the page after I posted. grin We pick some highlights but not all of them will be mentioned in the topic here so please do comment if you find anything interesting that's not mentioned so others can see in case they're interested too. thumbsup

Is that the miniBOOM speakers you were looking for? It looks like it will run 10-16 June!

Message 3 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12067 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Not a problem @Marjo.
Yes, those are the ones that were in the upcoming Priority thread but couldn't put my name in. Yet...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 4